Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Aims To Be "Pound-For-Pound Best in The World"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Aims To Be "Pound-For-Pound Best in The World"

WBO, IBF, WBA, IBO junior middleweight Julian "J-Rock" Williams is gearing up for his planned world title defense against challenger Jeison Rosario Saturday, January 18 in the FOX PBC Fight Night main event and on FOX Deportes from Temple University's Liacouras Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Williams isn't WBO champion. Change your article.

Comment

Well, becoming #1 P4P is easy according to Crawford, J-Rock. All you have to do is beat Jeff Horn.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Well, becoming #1 P4P is easy according to Crawford, J-Rock. All you have to do is beat Jeff Horn.
        According to Crawford all you got to do is beat a,
        One legged Benavidez.
        A Viktor Postol who's career defining win was against a washed up Matthyse.
        Washed up Amir Khan.
        Overrated Felix Diaz
        A small Gamboa.

Comment

Not wbo

I think j rock only has 3 belts I'm not sure it might be 2

Comment

I agree his body of work is not impressive I like him but I'm not sold on him and his chin isn't solid enough Imo to take 12 rds of hard counters from Garcia or hard shots from Errol Spence if he wants to help his case take that Porter fight he's scared if he loses the Errol Spence payday goes down the drain imo look at Wilder he knows he loses to fury that Joshua fight which I believe Wilder would dust aj is off the table and he's still fighting fury Crawford need to watch the old greats back then before all these paper titles were floating around the best fought the best and let's be honest that who belt was a gift from Australia to Jeff horn to Crawford cause let's be real if pacman don't get robbed does Crawford have a title right now?

Comment

Just handle business with Rosario, then unify with Charlo! If you become the WBC, WBA, and IBF Jr. Middleweight Champion, then you're definitely in the P4P Top 5!

Comment

The 154lb division is overrated in general.

He has to beat Jermall before being #1 regardless of who else he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                  According to Crawford all you got to do is beat a,
                  One legged Benavidez.
                  A Viktor Postol who's career defining win was against a washed up Matthyse.
                  Washed up Amir Khan.
                  Overrated Felix Diaz
                  A small Gamboa.
                  Run through 3 divisions, completely unify a division, while staying undefeated. Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorbilly252 View Post
                    I think j rock only has 3 belts I'm not sure it might be 2
                    Correct. I pointed this out yesterday but they didn't fix it.

Williams has 2 major belts (WBA Super and IBF), plus one minor belt (IBO).

Charlo has the WBC and Teixeira has the WBO.

Comment

Working...
                    X