Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50-50 Fights: Stevenson vs Jack, Russell vs Diaz & Selby vs Warrington - Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50-50 Fights: Stevenson vs Jack, Russell vs Diaz & Selby vs Warrington - Who you got?

Great weekend of World Title fights coming up.

What i really like about all three of these fights is that they're 50-50 fights to me and no clear favourite in any of them.

That's Boxing at its best when you don't know who will win.

My Picks for this weekend:

Adonis Stevenson v Badou Jack : WBC World Light Heavyweight Title
    I've got Stevenson in this by KO, one of the most under-rated boxers today and that left hook will knock out Jack by the 6th round.

Gary Russell Jr vs Joseph Diaz - WBC World Featherweight Title
    This really is a coin flip, i would have gone for Russell jr but due to his recent inactivity i think Diaz will win a very close decision victory.

Lee Selby vs Josh Warrington - IBF World Featherweight Title
    I think the Elland Road Crowd will give Warrington the edge in a very close Decision win.

Who have you guys got in all three fights?

Had forgotten Selby-Worthington was this Saturday. What time is that main event supposed to be on and what network?

I think Selby, Jack and Russell. I think a Russell loss would be the most surprising though but am rooting for Diaz being a local guy.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Had forgotten Selby-Worthington was this Saturday. What time is that main event supposed to be on and what network?
      You've got it on Showtime Youtube, its on Boxnation here. Think youll only get one fight, chief support is a band, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        You've got it on Showtime Youtube, its on Boxnation here. Think youll only get one fight, chief support is a band, lol
        Great. Thanks. Any idea what time the main will be British time? 10pm so 2pm here?

Comment

Great. Thanks. Any idea what time the main will be British time? 10pm so 2pm here?
          Yeah, same time as normal, 10pm - 10:30pm, they'll mention on Twitter Friday or Saturday the exact ringwalk time

Comment

I think Selby, Jack and Russell. I think a Russell loss would be the most surprising though but am rooting for Diaz being a local guy.
            Its been answered but its on (Showtime Facebook and YouTube)

Should start around 10pm or more likely 10.30pm in UK so thats 5pm ET in America.

Comment

They are good fights but I don't think they are 50-50 fights. I think Stevenson KOs Jack and Russell KOs Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                They are good fights but I don't think they are 50-50 fights. I think Stevenson KOs Jack and Russell KOs Diaz.
                Certainly they ain't 50/50 by the bookies - though that doesn't necessarily mean much. Stevenson - Jack is fairly close (and IMO the toughest to call) with Stevenson a slight favourite, but Selby and Russell are both pretty wide (both 1/4ish) and unsurprisingly so.

Comment

Think Stevenson wins, but rooting on Jack big time.

Think Russell wins, but curious about JoJo & think he might have a lil extra something to make this a competitive fight that he might just eek out or show himself to be a much higher level guy then he's shown himself to be thus far.

No clue about the Selby & Warrington fight. Don't know about Warrington or seen him fight much to have much of an opinion.

Comment

Prolly Stevenson and Russell. Rooting for Warrington, Selby's been holding that belt hostage.

Comment

Working...
                    X