View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:22 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
letsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond reputeletsgobrady has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 117,547.81

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeFist View Post
The thing I find most funny about this fight are the individuals who believe a Floyd fan only likes Marquez because he beat Pacquiao. I guess individuals who only support a fighter because of their nationality automatically jump to certain conclusions but fans of the sport should realise that a fan of Floyd might see certain attributes in Marquez fight game that is personally appealing to them.

It's not just one fight you silly prick. If it was one fight the speculations on his weaknesses would start now. No for years he has been able to paper over the cracks in his boxing ability, it didn't matter if his defense was poor because he escaped with the W, it didn't matter if he lunged in with his attacks because he escaped with the W, it didn't matter if his boxing IQ was below room temperature because he escaped with the W. This time those inabilities led to him getting knocked the fuck out, the consequences of his inability exist for the world to see.
exactly and i don't understand why is it o k to knock other fighters like cotto,williams or khan for losing but its not o k to do it to pacquiao
letsgobrady is offline   Reply With Quote