Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you Want Roe vs Wade (Abortion Law) to be Overturned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Not killing babies.

Crazy huh, but a lot of people are against it.
    Then don’t do it. Have all the baby’s you like. But leave other folks alone (crazy idea I know).

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      For me, at least, I believe that life is a human life, and should be given the same rights as any other human. The fetus has it's own separate, distinct, DNA, which identifies it as human.

I asked the question earlier, which no one answered, of how do we scientifically identify a human? The answer is DNA. DNA is what separates us from the primates, and from each other. I believe that because the fetus has it's own separate, distinct, and identifiable DNA, then the fetus should be regarded as a human
      Scientifically we are primates. Yes we are animals. I know to many that bothers them. But we share 98% of our dna with a chimpanzee. I kid you not. We can almost have babies with them. We just think and talk better than them.

Yes dna is how we can identify a human. I appreciate your thought process on the issue. Very valid argument. And I agree with you that yes it is a human fetus. A fetus. In the abortion arena I think the issue is when does life truly begin?
      It seems your position is when you can identify it via a dna exam. Valid position.
      My position is that once a fetus becomes viable outside the womb without 21 century tech and 24 hour critical care then it’s not ok to do an abortion. That probably well with the third trimester. Before then the woman should be able to choose.

Pro Choice benefits both sides. Your free not to abort is you so choose. And you can abort if you so choose so long as you follow reasonable constraints.

This is the reasonable solution for all. Pro life is too heavy handed and unfair to the poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post

Scientifically we are primates. Yes we are animals. I know to many that bothers them. But we share 98% of our dna with a chimpanzee. I kid you not. We can almost have babies with them. We just think and talk better than them.

Yes dna is how we can identify a human. I appreciate your thought process on the issue. Very valid argument. And I agree with you that yes it is a human fetus. A fetus. In the abortion arena I think the issue is when does life truly begin?
        It seems your position is when you can identify it via a dna exam. Valid position.
        My position is that once a fetus becomes viable outside the womb without 21 century tech and 24 hour critical care then it’s not ok to do an abortion. That probably well with the third trimester. Before then the woman should be able to choose.

Pro Choice benefits both sides. Your free not to abort is you so choose. And you can abort if you so choose so long as you follow reasonable constraints.

This is the reasonable solution for all. Pro life is too heavy handed and unfair to the poor.
        I believe life begins when we can identify life as human. I believe the fact that this identifiable human cannot sustain his or herself only supports the need for more protection for this human. This human should have the right to live.

Pro choice does not benefit the side of the aborted human fetus.

Comment

You are getting shown up for the hack that you are.
          But keep denying the facts so you can justify your support for killing babies.
          Er.... what did that prove, at all?

So you have some data about religiosity for countries. Great. Now where is the correlation with abortion laws? You know, the thing I asked for? The thing which is actually relevant to this discussion?

I also notice you are back to saying 'babies' when you are actually talking about 'fetuses'.

One thing I have noticed about religious folk - they can't stop lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Then don’t do it. Have all the baby’s you like. But leave other folks alone (crazy idea I know).
            Yeah, if you don't like rape, then don't do it, but leave those that like it alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              Er.... what did that prove, at all?

So you have some data about religiosity for countries. Great. Now where is the correlation with abortion laws? You know, the thing I asked for? The thing which is actually relevant to this discussion?

I also notice you are back to saying 'babies' when you are actually talking about 'fetuses'.

One thing I have noticed about religious folk - they can't stop lying.

Great, so you agree with the data that the US is a religious country. With 69% of people saying it important part of their life.

Comment

Great, so you agree with the data that the US is a religious country. With 69% of people saying it important part of their life.
                Sure.

As long as you agree that you have no idea how statistically relevant correlations work.

Actually, it doesn't matter if you agree or not, seeing as you continually demonstrate that you are clueless about it.

I guess the real question is why you are so terrified to admit that the anti-abortion movement is almost entirely a religious one?

Is it because it leads to uncomfortable questions about the movement's validity? Or uncomfortable questions about religious freedoms?

Comment

Sure.

As long as you agree that you have no idea how statistically relevant correlations work.

Actually, it doesn't matter if you agree or not, seeing as you continually demonstrate that you are clueless about it.

I guess the real question is why you are so terrified to admit that the anti-abortion movement is almost entirely a religious one?

Is it because it leads to uncomfortable questions about the movement's validity? Or uncomfortable questions about religious freedoms?
                  What is this religious argument you're referring to?

Comment

Sure.

A simple yes or no.
                    I have no idea why my opinion or view should alter the way you accept the findings of a large scale global poll.

If you don't agree with it explain why.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      What is this religious argument you're referring to?
                      Seems it is his only drum to beat.
                      Cannot refute are argue against the facts, so makes spurious unfounded claims that deflect from the issue.

It suggests deep down he knows he is wrong, but feels wrong to against what has been rammed into his head for years by others in his bubble.

Comment

Working...
                      X