Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is the gutsiest guy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury's claim to fame is a win over a washed, one-dimensional fighter. Wilder will decapitate him, like another poster mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Fury just trying to steal some money bc thats what hes supposed to do ,Wilder on the other hand is avoiding money by taking this fight ( 15 Million crackhead money ....short term memory much ? ) ! Because its a risky fight against a guy capable of nullifying him so why risk it ?

We know why its bc Joshua hits hard and fights at close range , Wilder likes his chances more here and while thats true , funny how money is no longer the subject with him ? lol

That being said this fight is not going to be that exciting bc how both fight bc Wilder will not impose on Fury who will keep range ! Particularly if Fury wins and gets the Joshua fight you Wilder fan girls will be crying your eyes out . lol
      trust me theyll find someway of twisitng it to avoid giving fury any credit. 'deontays mind wasnt right after hearn messed him about' or some ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        It seems like Fury would need like three more tune up fights to get to top form. He looked rusty AF in his comeback.
        How come Leonard can come out of a 4 year retirement and fight well against Hagler with no tune up fight but self named greatest boxer in history Fury needs at least 5 tune up fights after a bit over two years out of the ring to be in top form? Either he is good enough or he isn't. An endless steam of cherry picks won't change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Guy View Post
          Fury's claim to fame is a win over a washed, one-dimensional fighter. Wilder will decapitate him, like another poster mentioned.
          whats wilders claim to fame....

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            How come Leonard can come out of a 4 year retirement and fight well against Hagler with no tune up fight but self named greatest boxer in history Fury needs at least 5 tune up fights after a bit over two years out of the ring to be in top form? Either he is good enough or he isn't. An endless steam of cherry picks won't change anything.
            leonard wasnt sniffing coke out of a strippers arse every night.....

Comment

If Fury comes back in any form this isn’t an easy fight for Wilder at all. Fury’s herky jerky style is enough to befuddle Wilder like he did Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                This is what cracks me up about this site. You've got some fresh meat like you claiming I'm someone else without a shred of evidence but hey that's the nsb way right. You find someone smarter than you and make a claim they're some other poster. Might you be so inclinded to ask a mod if me and the other guy have even remotely the same IP address or is it more likely 2 different folks could have the same opinion ever?

What a shocker that 2 different people could share an opinion.

This is the last time I will address a clown like you.
                You aren't smarter than he is. You have that backward. You are an extreme English bias jerk. So is IFC titles or whatever his name is so maybe that's why he thinks you are him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                  whats wilders claim to fame....
                  He KO'd Ortiz and is the current WBC champ. Fury is a no-belt having drug addict.

Comment

fury will take wilder to school

Comment

WHAT gives you any position to make such a blanket statement?

You have no inclination of my educational background so to simply postulate that the poster that questioned my integrity is you being very obtuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X