Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come on lets admit it...Is this best Boxing website on the www or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hanzgruber View Post
    not even close. Didn't barcham say he was gonna make his own site before he left. I'm sure that's of the highest quality
    :aor::aor::aor:

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      okay okay you like it softer. Bro i think the site youre looking for is DlcksuckingScene.com No worries...youre confused.

Log out.
      Now log on with one of your alts and tell yourself how cool and funny you are.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Now log on with one of your alts and tell yourself how cool and funny you are.
        coming from a alt...thats funny. Spoon23 let you out? Hes gonna be mad at you. Like i dont know hehehe i own you bltch.

Comment

This was a great site but now pretty much every time I try to read article I get redirected to some bull**** "win an iPhone competition" takes me six or seven attempts to load a page...doesn't happen on any other site but this one

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            coming from a alt...thats funny. Spoon23 let you out? Hes gonna be mad at you. Like i dont know hehehe i own you bltch.
            Whatever you say dork.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Whatever you say dork.
              Thats right...

Comment

I started Reading boxing News on ********boxing but that site was horrible.
                The articles/writers was biased as hell and forums/ comments was mostly trolls and black racists.
                Fortunatly I heard about the"scene", where there is more boxing news and not biased writers.
                The forum was ok but now its gone to hell with trolls everywhere. The news Are still the best here, good Job to the writers on boxingscene

Comment

Frankly it's 90% trash, but then so are the others. It's probably the go-to place for news though, so there's that.

Comment

The very best!!

Comment

It's one of the most active forums out there if not the highest quality.

I'm terms of news and journalism it absolutely sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X