No announcement yet.

Suspected mob boss killer writes ‘MAGA Forever,’ QAnon symbol on his hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspected mob boss killer writes ‘MAGA Forever,’ QAnon symbol on his hand

There’s at least one Don he really likes.

The man suspected of gunning down mafia kingpin Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali showed off a hand covered in scrawls related to President Trump and the conservative QAnon movement at his first court appearance on Monday.

Anthony Comello, 24, who even yawned during the highly anticipated appearance in a New Jersey courtroom, held up his left palm and revealed a large, bold “Q” written in blue ink in the center of his hand.

It was surrounded by the phrases “MAGA Forever,” “United We Stand” and “Patriots in Charge USA.”

“Patriots in Charge” appears to be a variant of the slogan “Patriots Are In Control,” which is associated with online followers of QAnon, who’s purported to be one or more high-level government insiders aware of a “deep state” conspiracy against Trump.

A book titled “QAnon: An Invitation to the Great Awakening,” which claims to have been written by 12 anonymous QAnon followers, is this week’s No. 7 best-seller on amazon.com, following its publication late last month.

Comello has been researching QAnon online and often wears one of Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” hats, law-enforcement sources told The Post.

Comello appeared to have written on his palm with a ballpoint pen before being brought into the Ocean County Courthouse in Toms River with his hands cuffed and shackled to a leather belt around his waist.

He showed off the handiwork while seated in the jury box before the judge entered, smirking as he turned to face the reporters and government workers who packed the courtroom.
    A court officer who noticed Comello holding his hand out asked why he was doing it.

“Why not? I’m handcuffed,” he answered.

A few minutes later, Comello agreed to waive extradition to New York City and said he understood his Miranda rights, repeatedly answering “Yes, sir,” to questions from Superior Court Judge Wendel Daniels.

Comello, a construction worker, is charged with fatally gunning down Cali, the head of the Gambino crime family, outside Cali’s Staten Island home on Wednesday night.

Investigators suspect the slaying was tied to Cali barring his niece from dating Comello, law-enforcement sources have said.

In a prepared statement, defense lawyer Robert Gottlieb said, “Because of serious threats, he has been placed in protective custody where he will remain while this case is pending.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/03/18/suspec...r-on-his-hand/

Oh they sure got him now!

Comment

Damn Trump is now responsible for mafia hits, how many hours does this guy find in a day

Comment

Sounds like bullsht to me. I know he is young and stupid but he would have to be extremely stupid to kill a mob boss over some girl.

I believe he was hired to do a hit..

Comment

Frank Cali was apparently a non violent boss who ran the family like a corporation. Dude was in wall street and pump-n-dump schemes lol.

This was no random killing and i doubt the commision santioned this hit. It makes too much noise and families dont want that type of attention with the feds putting them on radar and sht.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Sounds like bullsht to me. I know he is young and stupid but he would have to be extremely stupid to kill a mob boss over some girl.

I believe he was hired to do a hit..
            If you look at boss hits, they are all planned and thought out. I can't believe the mob would hire this dummy who literally gave clue after clue every step of the way and totally looks like he would squeal.

Maybe he was paid, but I highly doubt it was the Gambino s.

I'd expect this from a gangbanger in Chicago, not the Gambinos.

Comment

If I was him I wouldn’t bother buying any green bananas.I think a Chicago gangbanger would take offense it was more like a New York banger like the one behind the McDonalds hit.

Comment

What in the world? I knew this QAnon stuff would lead to a mess sooner or later.

MAGA is the new Death Eater symbol, from like freakin' Harry Potter, man.

When I first saw those movies, I thought it was a surprising concept; I had no idea how much those movies would mirror reality in time.

It feels like I'm stuck in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Specifically the part where they're like "The Ministry has fallen."

Friggin' Death Eaters, man

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  If you look at boss hits, they are all planned and thought out. I can't believe the mob would hire this dummy who literally gave clue after clue every step of the way and totally looks like he would squeal.

Maybe he was paid, but I highly doubt it was the Gambino s.

I'd expect this from a gangbanger in Chicago, not the Gambinos.
                  Maybe he was in debt for whatever reason and they gave him a way out. Either pay with his life or go on this mission.. and if he gets caught like he did and rats them out, his family pays for it.

Comment

All this maga nonsense on his hand is a way to steer away attention from the puppet masters. Wtf does Frank Cali have anything to do with this maga bullsht.

Comment

Working...
                    X