Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Can it be disabled in parental control?

Dont want mah child scrolling that sheet and be confused
    Out of curiosity, do you think you'd have become gay if you watched gay tv shows growing up?

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Out of curiosity, do you think you'd have become gay if you watched gay tv shows growing up?
      Just shut up and go clean up your girlfriend's boyfriend's cock.

Comment

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
        Just shut up and go clean up your girlfriend's boyfriend's cock.
        Face it, no straight guy thinks they could've been talked into scking dick. Just a fact, no need to be so sensitive about it.

Comment

I noticed they created a category for British ones as well. Not sure why we are getting so much British media in the U.S. Comedy Central and late night television is overrun with snarky Brit comedians who aren't the least bit humorous. Sirius/XM radio comedy channels feature quite a few British hosts too.

Comment

good, atleast you get a warning...

Comment

Do you think children who play violent video games become desensitized and more conditioned to accept or use violence in the real world?

Comment

Hmmm, is this a replacement for Disney's programs?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Do you think children who play violent video games become desensitized and more conditioned to accept or use violence in the real world?
                  I do not think that

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    I noticed they created a category for British ones as well. Not sure why we are getting so much British media in the U.S. Comedy Central and late night television is overrun with snarky Brit comedians who aren't the least bit humorous. Sirius/XM radio comedy channels feature quite a few British hosts too.
                    Is there anything good on Sirius these days? I've been powering through the old Opie & Anthony radio shows on YouTube.

Comment

Is there anything good on Sirius these days? I've been powering through the old Opie & Anthony radio shows on YouTube.
                      The classic comedy is ok. Raw sucks. On weekends they pre-empt the comedy channels with shyt like women’s basketball and college sports. I just can’t go back to radio though it is awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X