No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So you're not going to address the fact that Trump is keeping his promises, while your party broke it's promises and laughed at y'all for being stupid enough to believe them.

I gotcha.

I figured as such.
    i believe that clown is from Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      He's a liberal, so they are all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        He's a liberal, so they are all the same.
        yup, sickly hypocritical and immune to facts.

Comment

I can confirm that he's an Aussie.

I noticed a lot of the biggest Trump on here are from foreign countries. They have a strong opinion on American politics for some odd reason. And most of them are dumb as a bag of rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            And the Trumptards still don't get why Nunes is floating some bogus memo as a distraction
            The timing of the vote to release it was the day after Sessions was interviewed.

Trump didn't call them brainwashed for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post

I noticed a lot of the biggest Trump on here are from foreign countries. They have a strong opinion on American politics for some odd reason. And most of them are dumb as a bag of rocks.
              The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake. - jeff zucker, president of CNN

Comment

• Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post

Australia is like Britain: 99% of them are Communist douches.

Comment

• Comment

The perception of Donald Trump in capitals around the world is shaped, in many ways, by CNN. Continuing to have an adversarial relationship with that network is a mistake. - jeff zucker, president of CNN
                    Ancient history as most major news agencies have a US presence and report as they see fit for their own market

Social media has also changed things dramatically and infinitely more people get a laugh from Trump's tweets than tune into CNN

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                      Australia is like Britain: 99% of them are Communist douches.
                      I look forward to the day when you actually know what that means but am not holding my breath

Comment

Working...
                      X