Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prisoners overtake Delaware prison demanding education and rehabilitation programs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Prisoners overtake Delaware prison demanding education and rehabilitation programs

We cant even fix our actual education programs.

Comment

We had the same thing here in Australia a few months ago but they demanded Pizza and Cigarettes.

Comment

This is fucking ******ed.

Comment

what a bunch of pussies. Demand a damn pizza, Wtf is education good for in jail? and if you really want to learn you can, through college correspondences (or whatrever the fuck its called). I got my associate degree in business in prison this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            We had the same thing here in Australia a few months ago but they demanded Pizza and Cigarettes.

Did you see this?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              what a bunch of pussies. Demand a damn pizza, Wtf is education good for in jail? and if you really want to learn you can, through college correspondences (or whatrever the fuck its called). I got my associate degree in business in prison this way.
              Was it free?

Maybe they saw all the bluehairs in California getting free college and got jealous

Comment

I'm sorry but

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Was it free?

Maybe they saw all the bluehairs in California getting free college and got jealous
                  it wasnt free but also dont remember it being super expensive either. Most places taht offer prison college correspondences courses have a different price/cost for those incarcerated.

and wtf is bluehairs?

Comment

@ prisoners making demands.

society demanded you ****s behave yourselves. you didnt listen.

_____disgruntled PsOS

Comment

Working...
                    X