Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How poor is Froch-Abraham going to look....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mojack View Post
    I like boxers that come to fight!

It's entertaining, it makes your PPV money go further.

To be honest I hate the American style of fighting, "hit and run" style ***** fights. Who always aim for the points decision, pot-shot style amateur boxing as opposed to getting into a real fight.

American fighters 10/10 for technibility 0/10 for entertainment.

European fighters come to fight, Kessler, Froch, AA, true warriors fighting on the cobbles. No running, no ducking, just all out warfare.

Europeans are hard hard hard men. Real men.

You must love the neanderthals on Skysports Boxing then?

Id sooner watch Chad Dawson as drab as some people think he is over Prizefighter, a bunch of talentless drunks banging it out because they dont have the skill to do anything else.

Comment

Abraham taking Froch down.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        Get real kid. The Eastern Europeans are dominating you. Froch, one of the crudest fighters around just beat Pascal, Taylor and Dirrell. All North American 'slick blacks'.
        frock lost to dirrell and barely got lucky with taylor.

Comment

frock will get stopped by abraham too, but will probably quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Dirrell beat him, ly.
            not according to box rex, dan rafael, jimmy iowa, buncey, graham houston, the press row, allan green, emmuale steward etc etc...

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              not according to box rex, dan rafael, jimmy iowa, buncey, graham houston, the press row, allan green, emmuale steward etc etc...
              I dont really care what they think, i know how to score punches that land and that is what i scored the Dirrell fight on, Boxing is about who puts their hands on the other most, no matter whether your going backward or foward, Froch lost most of the rounds, even the rounds i gave him were kinda as they were rounds where he did not exactly land but more broke up Dirrell's rhythm and rabbit punched him.

You can believe Froch won though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
                K-bros are dominant. Adamek appears to be dominant despite being a midget. (Sure, Chad beat him but meh Cunningham, Arreola, Banks, Estrada make up for that).....

That's about it actually lol.

SMW... we will see.
                K-Bros are dominant but fight in a weak Divison they never beat a great fighter on the other hand Wladimir was stopped by Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster.

Adamek (who lives and fights out of New Jersey) is a true warrior but he got shooled by Dawson, was outboxed by Cunningham (the 3 knockdowns saved him the decision) and after Cunningham won the Eliminator against Braithwaite Adamek was very quick in leaving the divison and fighting 41 year old past prime Golota instead of giving Cunningham a rematch.
                His win over Estrada was also a controversial decision i am not saying it is a robbery but this fight showed Adamek can be beaten by every boxer with a good chin or good defense and decent boxing skills.
                His 2 wins over Paul Briggs were also kinda controversial.
                So i guess Adamek is far from being dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                  Yeah American fighters are great technicians. It's just a shame that the majority of top Americans are boring as hell. I'd much rather watch Euro fighters, than Yank fighters.
                  Does the name Shane Mosley mean anything to you? How about Paul Williams? Both offensive warriors, both infinitely more skilled than any crude, Froch-style European brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                    Whether or not!

Froch had faced an 26 year unexperienced old prospect with 18 fights which never had gone the distance of 12. And it took place in his backyard!

Dirrell hit Froch he hurt Froch he slipped his punches and made Froch look like the Nikolay Valuev of the super middleweight.

If Dirrell had thrown more punches he would've cruised to an easy victory over Froch in Notthingham.

Froch as a world champion and the much more experienced fighter won the bout it was by a very small margin.
                    I had Dirrell wining it but as Froch said scoring fights is allways kinda subjective)

I am pretty sure if Froch would give Dirrell a rematch Dirrell would make him a clown.

Comment

Kessler and Froch looked like slow ass bums to me. Both are slow as hell. They wing punches from all over the place. Carl Froch threw an uppercut from way out of punching distance and somehow still landed.

Against a technial fighter Froch would have been on the ground. Froch-Kessler was a good fight, but they reminded me more of Ward-Gatti than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X