Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Ringside View Pac Thurman ROUNDS 1 2 5 and 10.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Ringside View Pac Thurman ROUNDS 1 2 5 and 10.

Amazing atmosphere! Even better than the PPV footage in my opinion. Enjoy!

Round 1

Round 2

Round 5

Round 10

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-25-2019, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-25-2019, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Comment

pretty good!! manny was moving way too fast in those early rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            pretty good!! manny was moving way too fast in those early rounds.
            That first 5 rounds. Pac look like a young Pacquiao, but offcourse reality bites. In the mid rounds Pac needed a breather that's the 40 year old kickin' in.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2019, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              That first 5 rounds. Pac look like a young Pacquiao, but offcourse reality bites. In the mid rounds Pac needed a breather that's the 40 year old kickin' in.
              i re-watched the fight yesterday for the first time since saturday and i had to pause the video and check to see if it has been edited because pac was moving so fast lol.. if manny can keep up that same intensity for all 12 rounds then it will be very hard for the top young guys to beat manny even at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                i re-watched the fight yesterday for the first time since saturday and i had to pause the video and check to see if it has been edited because pac was moving so fast lol.. if manny can keep up that same intensity for all 12 rounds then it will be very hard for the top young guys to beat manny even at this point.
                Yeah, pac at 40 is still faster than most welterweights of today. The guy is a light welterweight fighting in a heavier division. That's why even though he's old already. He would always be faster than most welterweights.

Comment

Working...
                X