No announcement yet.

Attention to folks from kazakhstan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    And Kazakhstan has a very strong economy.
    If you consider a decline in gdp growth, a sharply devalued currency, a spike in inflation, a weak labor market and a debt that's 128% of the gdp good, then yea. They were far better off 5yrs ago. Fall in oil prices hasn't been kind.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Soccer stadium, football stadium why does it matter?
      Some soccer stadiums are multi purpose and have a track around the field...which makes the seating even further away. I'll take a small arena any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Well there you go

Comment

The capacity of that stadium is 30,244. Close enough i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            The capacity of that stadium is 30,244. Close enough i guess.
            He's probably talking about scaling it to 38,000. A lot of room on the field to add seats.

Comment

In Kazakhstan we don't **** around.

Comment

He's probably talking about scaling it to 38,000. A lot of room on the field to add seats.
                That's true. Horrible seats...just rows of chairs on the floor.

Comment

I really don't understand the irony about Kazakhstan. This is the most prospering country in whole Central Asia. Astana is a beautiful and nice city

Matter of fact, most of Latin America and Eastern European countries like Hungary or Bulgaria is a ****hole compared to Kazakhstan, but for some reason I'm not hearing any jokes about Latin America here

Not to mention that they have ancient history and traditions, plus delicious cuisine

That being sad, the Southern part of the country is way less developed than Northern one

Сhild brides, what the ****? Kazakhstan is probably the MOST liberal muslim country on the planet

On russian boxing forums, kazakhstanis are so obsessed with Golovkin that it really gets on nerves of some Russians who's mocking them and saying that Golovkin has no worthy names in his resume.

All kazakstanis supports Golovkin while some Russians like him and some Russians saying that he's beating bums.
                  Last edited by g27region; 06-15-2016, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    In Kazakhstan we don't **** around.
                    Was waiting for this.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      I really don't understand the irony about Kazakhstan. This is the most prospering country in whole Central Asia. Astana is a beautiful and nice city

Matter of fact, most of Latin America and Eastern European countries like Hungary or Bulgaria is a ****hole compared to Kazakhstan, but for some reason I'm not hearing any jokes about Latin America here

Not to mention that they have ancient history and traditions, plus delicious cuisine

That being sad, the Southern part of the country is way less developed than Northern one

Сhild brides, what the ****? Kazakhstan is probably the MOST liberal muslim country on the planet

On russian boxing forums, kazakhstanis are so obsessed with Golovkin that it really gets on nerves of some Russians who's mocking them and saying that Golovkin has no worthy names in his resume.

All kazakstanis supports Golovkin while some Russians like him and some Russians saying that he's beating bums.
                      Yea i really dont get why people are posting like it is a poor place

Comment

Working...
                      X