View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 03:24 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4136 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,558.76
Total Points: 68,282.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
They were a lot more expensive than Ramirez tickets, I'll tell you that. You were sitting in the 5th row for $80 dollars like you could for the Ramirez fight.

Why haven't you commented on the Zepeda card? I told you how many tickets were sold and how there were only 756 exempt tickets. So what happened there?

Let's give Ramirez here the ABSOLUTE benefit of doubt. Let's say they give 5,000 tickets to the Latino Coalition, how much do you think they are going to pay for those tickets? We have seen the average price of the tickets sold for his cards, but let's go crazy and say they pay $200,000 for those 5,000 tickets. He's still not getting anywhere near the 500k gate Charlo had for Houston. And I completely gave the benefit of doubt and put some hot sauce on the amount they would pay.

This is how stupid this all sounds. Sorry, he's just not putting up big gate numbers. No clue why you keep arguing this.

Then again, you are the one that got all butt hurt when Lomachenko's commission report vs Crolla was posted....Even though they were very solid numbers that sh^t all over Ramirez' numbers.
as for LOMa Crolla I wasn’t hurt hurt. Lol. I said that fight was never destined to sell very well.

As for Ramirez did you talk to mirigian yet to explain to you the money the get from tickets?
killakali is online now   Reply With Quote