Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mhtalane Turns Away Kuroda To Retain Flyweight Title In Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mhtalane Turns Away Kuroda To Retain Flyweight Title In Japan

Moruti Mhtalane continues to plead his case as boxing's ultimate road warrior-and as the best flyweight in the world. The defending flyweight titlist from South Africa overcame anxious early moments to retain his crown, outpointing streaking contender Masayuki Kuroda over 12 rounds Monday evening in Tokyo, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good win for mhtalane! Would like to see him and dalakian unify!

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo ali View Post
      Good win for mhtalane! Would like to see him and dalakian unify!
      I think it will be him vs Charlie Edwards next for WBC & IBF belts. He just signed for MTK Global, the management company who Edwards is also aligned with, so I think that unification will be made next

Comment

Hope Mhtalane made some decent money. He has had a tough time getting a decent payday over the years, despite being one of the best flyweights out there for a decade. I seem to remember he gave up his IBF belt in 2012 or 2013 because no promoter would offer him anything to defend his belt

Comment

He'll get a good payday if he fights Edwards. Edwards's popularity has soared since becoming WBC with a stunning display.

Comment

Moruti just keeps on rolling, hope we get him in a unification fight soon

Comment

Working...
            X