Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Responds To Malignaggi's Challenge: Let's Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Responds To Malignaggi's Challenge: Let's Do It!

After reading that WBA Welterweight champion Paul Malignaggi said that he wants Marcos Maidana in his next defense of the belt next April 27th, former champ Maidana jumped at the occasion. Malignaggi was going to face Shane Mosley on the April date, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York - but the fight fell apart for financial reasons.

“I’m glad that there is still some old school fighters that have some balls and duck no one like Paul Malignaggi. He wants to fight me and I say let’s do it. There are no excuses for the fight to be made so I think Golden Boy Promotions will get it done,” Maidana said.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well..........Maidana in 8.

Comment

No one wants to see this fight...no one wants to see any of Paulie's fights. Dude is a paper champion. If Paulie did fight Berto it would be disastrous cuz if he won he might get Mayweather next and that would be horrible...

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
        No one wants to see this fight...no one wants to see any of Paulie's fights. Dude is a paper champion. If Paulie did fight Berto it would be disastrous cuz if he won he might get Mayweather next and that would be horrible...
        Paulie is a good gate-keeper fighter the fact that he has been around this long is testament to that.

Comment

Chino wants it. Paulie wants it. So what do you say, Richard Schaefer?

Comment

two bum ass fighters = bum ass fight

Comment

I want to see the Malignagi vs Maidana winner vs the Garcia vs Mathyse (after they win there next fights offcourse).

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                two bum ass fighters = bum ass fight
                Yea Paulie sure is but how is Maidana?

Comment

Maidana has yet to show he is top level at this weight class. I'd like to see this.

Comment

Good solid fight,

Make it happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X