Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to deal with leather boxing gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with leather boxing gloves?

Hi

So i got my pair of gloves till last year and after so many intense trainings they begin to stink inside a little bit. the leather outside is sticking a lil bit. just wanted to know what to do against these both things or what how do you treat your gloves.

paece shao

Put them in a plastic bag and put them in your freezer for one night. And when you get home from a work out, take them out of your bag instead of letting them rot. You can put some newspaper in them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Othello View Post
      Put them in a plastic bag and put them in your freezer for one night. And when you get home from a work out, take them out of your bag instead of letting them rot. You can put some newspaper in them as well.
      yeah i take them always out of the bag. hmmm.... does th thing with freezer really works?

Comment

Originally posted by S.H.A.O View Post
        yeah i take them always out of the bag. hmmm.... does th thing with freezer really works?
        Yeah it kills the bacteria that make your gloves smell bad.

Comment

http://store.titleboxing.com/glovedogs.html

Comment

They're ok but you could make your own for cheaper. I did. I just used a heavy duty cotton sock with cedar chips from your local supply store like home depot. They were just as well and are basically the same thing for cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X