Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looks like MW2 has some stiff competition......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC2 is better graphically but that's where it stops. A red Dot on a 50 cal? lol.

MW2 gameplay is better.

bad company is worth getting though.

Comment

Yeah, I saw some video's about Bad Company 2. Def gonna give MW2 a run for its money..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
        BC2 is better graphically but that's where it stops. A red Dot on a 50 cal? lol.

MW2 gameplay is better.

bad company is worth getting though.
        but MW2 is really killed by how its exploited...

i used to always play MW2 but now everytime i get in a game the fun is just taken out of it by level design and repetitiveness.

with BC2 at least you can get ****in merced on with great graphics.

the fact that the entire world is destructable is amazing.

Plus this gameplay mimics real life way more that MW2...well as in physics that is
        Last edited by MidnightSpecial; 02-21-2010, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
          but MW2 is really killed by how its exploited...

i used to always play MW2 but now everytime i get in a game the fun is just taken out of it by level design and repetitiveness.

with BC2 at least you can get ****in merced on with great graphics.

the fact that the entire world is destructable is amazing.

Plus this gameplay mimics real life way more that MW2...well as in physics that is
          There is much more to do in BC2 multiplayer, true. All the **** you can do and use, it's insane. GameInformer magazine is usually too nice with their reviews but they gave it a 9.5. I doubt it'll top MW2 overall, but still.. impressive since the last BC was mediocre.

Comment

I want to get a ps3 next month and i saw this preview and it looks amazing. Destructable terrain. You can put a bomb in a building and have the other team searching or starting ni tehre and blow them all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
              There is much more to do in BC2 multiplayer, true. All the **** you can do and use, it's insane. GameInformer magazine is usually too nice with their reviews but they gave it a 9.5. I doubt it'll top MW2 overall, but still.. impressive since the last BC was mediocre.
              That's one thing I don't like about MW2. You can't use any vechiles (exculding Chopper Gunner and AC130)

Comment

Working...
              X