No announcement yet.

ESPN on Virgin Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN on Virgin Media

Finally we have these packages on Virgin.There was always an option to get ESPN America by paying extra but now even ESPN Classics is now on and ESPN HD.

Happy days we got access to some old fights now.

Yeh but that Espn set up isnt the same as the states side..
    Its the UK version..Still cool though...

Comment

Is ESPN Amercia also what the new premier league season will be on? I'm planning to sign up but wanted to make sure, are their any fights scheduled on it that setanta would have had? Because Setanta still had David Haye until they went bust in England so wasn't sure if ESPN have picked that up as well

Comment

ESPN have NO fights or boxing signed up.

If you are signing up for boxing forget it.

Comment

Not true mate, they are showing Friday night fights on delayed coverage and they showed the Witter fight delayed. Hope for the future.

Comment

Thats even worse mate. DELAYED is key word. They have there own Friday night boxing, and they can't even be arsed showing that live. Surely that tells you how bothered they are about boxing.

I aint interested i nwatching sport that aint live, can you imagine if SKY decided to show all football matches on a delay?

Sport is meant to be watched live, not delayed or next day. Either show boxing live or don't show nothing.

Comment

I know man but they've only been broadcasting for a week so it could be a good sign for the near future, Boxing News says Hayemaker are in discussions with them.

Comment

In talks with Haye for what?

SKY have the Valuev fight and will be PPV.

Edit: Just seen you mentioned Hayemaker promotions nt Haye.

But still they had plenty of time to announce boxing, they soon got 10 other useless sports signed up.

They seriously telling me a portugal league game would get more than a boxing fight? don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye View Post
                  ESPN have NO fights or boxing signed up.

If you are signing up for boxing forget it.
                  I am watching Friday fight nights right now.The Angulo fight was on Espn HD.Now they Whitaker

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHaye View Post
                    Thats even worse mate. DELAYED is key word. They have there own Friday night boxing, and they can't even be arsed showing that live. Surely that tells you how bothered they are about boxing.

I aint interested i nwatching sport that aint live, can you imagine if SKY decided to show all football matches on a delay?

Sport is meant to be watched live, not delayed or next day. Either show boxing live or don't show nothing.
                    I watched Anthony Dirrell beat Alfredo Contreras on Friday Night Fight program this afternoon! The fight only happened yesterday! There is hope for this channel!

Comment

Working...
                    X