No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson -The perfect psychotic pugilist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson -The perfect psychotic pugilist

I just wana ax if anyone ever noticed how special this guy was.
    When he was 13 years old, he weighed 200 pounds and could lift 220 pounds for ten dollar bets,at thirteen, 200 pounds!!!
    and its all muscle mass.He beat a 15 year old boy when he was nine years old. what else can i say????

I just wanted to ax,,, Does any1 know how to perform the dempsey roll or send me a clip? Please can you help me with it? thanx to any1 out there who can help..!!! Peace out Kid dynamite rules bruh.

too bad the screws started to loosen at an early age as well. tyson could have been the greatest man, and might have even been in his prime but once he got the fame he started to get sloppy. once he lost to buster douglas it was all down hill from there and once that rape charge came up and the jail time he was never the same again. he should have just quit the day he bit evanders ear. i mean i know he probably needed money or whatever but in all the fights since hes been out of jail hes just dragging his name more and more thru the dirt

Comment

all tru cuz all tru. He was the most feared boxer during the late 80s and early 90s.What intrigues me is that hes a heavy dude but has fast speed on him. George Foreman punches hard but when you see Tyson, you can feel it homz.

Tell me this if someone axed you to jump in the ring with prime mike for 40 millions would you do it?

Comment

I would do it for way less than that, **** it I would fight him for free for the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Icy_Dice
          all tru cuz all tru. He was the most feared boxer during the late 80s and early 90s.What intrigues me is that hes a heavy dude but has fast speed on him. George Foreman punches hard but when you see Tyson, you can feel it homz.

Tell me this if someone axed you to jump in the ring with prime mike for 40 millions would you do it?
          i would do it in a heartbeat.

Comment

testing the quote

Comment

Course I would! I could take a dive in the first round and claim my money! Or I could get myself disqualified by biting his ear off.

Comment

I'd knock out a prime Tyson in the first round. He's easy to beat, if you expose his flaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
                  Course I would! I could take a dive in the first round and claim my money! Or I could get myself disqualified by biting his ear off.
                  haha, lol!!

Comment

Id fight him in boxing yeah. Be better with vale tudo rules or something though, id try to take him down before he takes my head off.

Comment

Working...
                    X