(Video) Golovkin vs. Proksa weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
    Why? Is the fight cancelled?
    No word... but it might... 9 pounds is just ridiculous.
    I was going to put him in a parlay... but this weight jump made me totally unsure.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
      Why? Is the fight cancelled?
      I wouldn't fight a guy 9 pounds over the limit. I'm assuming Dzinziruk is going to tell him to shove it, but no official word yet.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        No word... but it might... 9 pounds is just ridiculous.
        I was going to put him in a parlay... but this weight jump made me totally unsure.
        I was gonna bet on Dzinziruk, but now i'm wondering if this fight will even happen

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          I was gonna bet on Dzinziruk, but now i'm wondering if this fight will even happen
          I think they'll try and throw money at Dzin since he's the co-main event.

Comment

It's on!

Fight is not cancelled. Pics of Gonzalez show him to be pudgy. Looking at his face, he looks soft as puppy doo doo.

Comment

What do you guys think? Think he'll be slow? I want to add him to a parlay, but I don't know how much a factor weight will play in. I'm not really impressed with his other fights.... but Dzin hasn't fought in a year in a half.... gahhh, decisions, decisions.
              I think I'll add the Razor to my Golovkin and Joyi parlay

Comment

Fock Gonzales fat ass, SMH, this is what Guzman and Bronner has done! ;(

If you can't get motivated for your HBO debut, then nothing will! Fock him, I rooting for the razor!

Comment

Working...
                X