Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley Working The Double End Bag (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley Working The Double End Bag (video)

Shane fights like a midget robot

Comment

i hope mosley can pull it off one more time. highly unlikely. i expect canelo's jab to be on display and shows off his boxing ability

Comment

i'm expecting a close fight

Comment

damn mosley old...

Comment

OK..Doesn't answer the biggest question what happens when he gets punched on will he submit like he's shown of late

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I thought it was pretty silly, Mosley spending a minute punching away at a tiny ball which can't hit back, and the fat guy with the chin standing there with a towel in case it needs to be flapd, and taking a small bottle of water from another guy to give Mosley a drink he doesn't need ..................... I wonder why he needed a grown man to carry about 8 ounces of water?? Most PR stuff is pure crap. Richardson looked as if he was looking for bandages to condemn....

Comment

Casanova does make some nice gloves. Look sort've old-fashioned.

Shane is actually working the ball very well. Remember, if you look flashy while you're working the double-end bag, you're not working the double end bag properly. It's supposed to be difficult and appear difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  I thought it was pretty silly, Mosley spending a minute punching away at a tiny ball which can't hit back, and the fat guy with the chin standing there with a towel in case it needs to be flapd, and taking a small bottle of water from another guy to give Mosley a drink he doesn't need ..................... I wonder why he needed a grown man to carry about 8 ounces of water?? Most PR stuff is pure crap. Richardson looked as if he was looking for bandages to condemn....
                  Seriously? this is a hand to eye coordination and timing drill.

Comment

I've never seen a tiny double-ender like that. I'll have to try it out.
                    Hope he comes ready to throw down in this fight. Might be his last chance to shine against someone meaningful. I do think he has a lot more left than people give him credit for.

Comment

Working...
                    X