Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many countries have you been in/visited?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA, Mexico, Honduras, Germany, France, Switzerland, Spain, England, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Czechoslovakia, Austria, Lichtenstein, Saudi Arabia..

Comment

USA, mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Canada, Russia, Ukraine and a ton of European countries too lazy to name.

And soon to be Israel

Comment

Me, I've been to the Philippines, Taiwan and Canada and currently live in New York. Next month I am visiting England and Ireland for the first time.

Comment

All over the U.S., Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, dozens of places in Mexico, Panama, Belize, Turks & Caicos, Jamaica, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, The Netherlands, all over the U.K., France, Morocco, Senegal, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Cote D'Ivoire, South Africa and Kenya coming up!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post

Canada lol
            sthg funny my nucca?

Comment

Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Egypt, Pakistan, Greece, Libya, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malta, Tunisia, Switzerland, Hong-kong.

Comment

Damn man I have only been in the USA. Never had enough money to travel to other countries, hope I can sometime soon though.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                  Damn man I have only been in the USA. Never had enough money to travel to other countries, hope I can sometime soon though.
                  Everytime you go to New Jersey, it's like going to Bosnia. So technically you have traveled.

Comment

US, Mexico, Canada & Spain. Ive been wanting to check out England and Italy. Hopefully soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      you can jump on a bus and head to toronto in like 6 to 8 hours. if you ever make it here let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X