Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Ricky Hatton go into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definite yes from me. Had a great career, raised the profile of the sport and only lost to the two greatest fighters of his era.

Comment

not sure. he has only beat 1 HOF fighter, but he did rule a division for 4 years and won 4 titles in 2 weight classes (or if your like pacquiao he won more because they count they IBO for some reason!) . i dont think you could complain if he does get in or if he doesnt get in.

Comment

No way.

This guy was defending the friggin' WBU belt for many years against total bums. He got beat by Collazo and got totally annihilated by the P4P best boxers in the world. The only legit opponent he beat was, Paul Malignaggi.

Hatton doesn't deserve to get in the HOF.

Comment

Yes! but not straight away i'd say 5-10 years at earliest by his legible year.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            not sure. he has only beat 1 HOF fighter, but he did rule a division for 4 years and won 4 titles in 2 weight classes (or if your like pacquiao he won more because they count they IBO for some reason!) . i dont think you could complain if he does get in or if he doesnt get in.

He did not rule a division for 4 years, you idiot.

Look at Hatton, the mighty WBU champion. .

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
              I say no, just cause he failed so miserably in his two biggest steps up.
              he hardly failed miserably against mayweather! that fight was at a division above hattons best, he won a coupe of rounds and rather shockingly, lederman had him winning after 6. not that i agreed with that! add the joe cortez joke in and it wasnt a bad effort imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo Jojo View Post

He did not rule a division for 4 years, you idiot.

Look at Hatton, the mighty WBU champion. .
                he didnt? care to elaborate? ring magazine champ from 2005-2009 no?

Comment

Of course he deserves to get in! There's no way Stallone gets in and hatton don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Of course he deserves to get in! There's no way Stallone gets in and hatton don't!
                    Different categories.

Bad comparison.

Compare him to other fighters already in.

Comment

Hatton will get into the HOF and he deserves it as well..

Comment

Working...
                      X