Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have You Lost Respect For Vanes Martirosyan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that I don't have respect for him, it's just that I don't think he's a good fighter.

Comment

What respect? Nah, just joking dude is alright but he is nowhere near the level that he thinks he is. It's just the new thing, the young dudes are always saying they could beat anyone anytime but somehow avoid those same fights for the sake of no names and older boxers. Vanes is no different, notice he wasn't calling out Dzinzuruk, Cotto, Cintron, or Angulo but an aged Mosley. Cotto would be a payday but I guess he is not old enough.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        NEVER HAD MY RESPECT!!!

WTF has he done and who has he beat??? he wants to fight Mosley because he knows Mosley would struggle against his style so he sees a great chance to make a name for himself (which is smart)

why not fight Lara though???
        lara whoops his azz

Comment

**** respet..this is boxing

Comment

After watching his dud against Joe Green, I've lost interest rather than respect for Vanes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              After watching his dud against Joe Green, I've lost interest rather than respect for Vanes.
              So you didn't see his dud vs. Ouma?

Comment

shane mosley who took steroids? we really dont know how many of his fights are valid. he is a warrior but a cheat and steroid abuser

Comment

Originally posted by prophet larryx View Post
                  **** respet..this is boxing
                  wtf is respet?

Comment

what did he say???

Comment

Working...
                    X