Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Messi make himself an all time great in the next month?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt he does that great.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
      Well I wasnt around for the maradonna and pele years, but more people believe pele to be the greatest of all time

Personally I think if Messi and C.Ronaldo keep up what they are doing at the moment (and im sure they will, and if somehow, even get better, which again im sure they will but i couldnt imagine how any1 can get better then that level) They are going to go down in history as 2 of the greatest ever....

I mean, look how young they are, and they are already ruling the game....40+ goal seasons..... 1 goal per game ratios.....its just crazy

and at their age.....If they can take it to the world stage.....It will put them closer to the pele's and maradonnas....I still wont rate them next to them until they actually end their careers....then you can look and judge what they actually did....pele and maradonna won the world cup for their countries.....can Ronaldo and Messi do it 2? Im not sure

But i really believe they will be 2 of the greatest players in history
      Ronaldo will not do it. I think Madrid have screwed his brains.

Comment

No. But I will.

Comment

**** you know who's crazy is Diego Forlan.

The way he's playing. He's a total animal.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

What if in a week they go down 3-nil and he scores 4 goals to lift them over Korea, that would be Eusebio esque.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
              Pele scored like 500 goals in 450 games for Santos, and i don't wanna here that the Brazillian league isn't competative either. I bet even now Brazil's best club sides would smoke a lot of the teams in Europe.
              Also back in the 50 and 60, South American and European league were on par. It was until the 80 and 90 there started to be difference with the best players playing in Europe due to money

Comment

Working...
              X