Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugly horrible looking amir khan says froch should retire.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fact is

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
    I'm not sure he even taked trash about Khan.

He said he'll get knocked out if he gets hit on the chin - which is accurate.
    froch was right in what he said khan gets sparked facing any1 with a big punch that can land that punch mind u . thing that khan is pissed at is u dont really want your fellow countrymen taking pops at you for no reason just out the blue after a big defeat so now khan has slagged off froch for losing too ,**** happens that way . khan has balls though coz froch would send him into a straw fed diet if he punched him lol

Comment

froch should retire, his has a **** fan-base, not belt, only just beat a washed up JT and if it wasnt for his chin he would not have even got into the super six.

Comment

How come you didnt make this thread when froch said amir should retire for losing to prescott?

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
          how did it hant froch, he thought kessler in denamrk where kesselers are a far more competant fighter. Calzaghe woudlnt dare go to denmark to fight kessler.

Plus i thoughty froch won...this 2kessler was pressing the fight" nonsense is halarious, considering froch landed better shots.
          Watching the fight live without scoring, I got the impression Kessler nicked it.

Rewatched it 4 times the next day and scored it each time, I got 7-5 for Froch, 6-5 for Froch with one round even, 6-6 and 5-5 with 2 rounds even - out of 4 attempts to score the fight, I couldn't score one for Kessler.

FWIW.

Comment

i have very little time for froch but all this 'he just scraped by jt' nonsense has got to stop. a fight lasts for 12 rounds and he brutally stopped taylor in the final round, iced him good. that is the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              LMAO @ The racist anti white muslim

Your a fool, and so is carl froch, he wins with 12 seconds to go against taylor, where he got battered the whole fight, dirrell gets robbed against him, then he losses to a better fighter on all 3 judges scorecards, and you still cant face the fact hes ****?

I cant believe he even tries to talk about calzaghe, he shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as this joke froch

froch was winning on obne of the judges score cards going into the 12th??so he was getting battered?? that lie number 1

lie number 2 the showtime pundits had it a draw going into the 12th against taylor??yet you said he got battered the whole fight??

As for kessler, the ringside row had froch winning, as did many other people on this site and in the media. Showtime had froch winning by a round, including al berstein, who had froch one round up. The faxct that froch lost 117-111 shows it wasa impossible victory for froch unless yhe knocked kessler out.

So again you have lied.

If anyone wants to try and out debate me they will fail dramtically, now **** off and go wank over joe calslappe posters.

Comment

BTW, the 'racist anti white Muslim' comment is silly and irrational, but you knew that. LOL

Comment

"ugly horrible looking"

You don't like how Amir looks? Describe me your perfect looking man, you h*mo !!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    "ugly horrible looking"

You don't like how Amir looks? Describe me your perfect looking man, you h*mo !!
                    Lol class comeback waz

Comment

Originally posted by MAN IN BLACK View Post
                      Watching the fight live without scoring, I got the impression Kessler nicked it.

Rewatched it 4 times the next day and scored it each time, I got 7-5 for Froch, 6-5 for Froch with one round even, 6-6 and 5-5 with 2 rounds even - out of 4 attempts to score the fight, I couldn't score one for Kessler.

FWIW.

exactly, froch won the fight. but as i said in a previou8s thread, because of his hate towards calzaghe and amir khan/cockiness peiople will do/pray anything for him to lose.

Rounds 4 and 5 froch literally had kesseler seeing stars, and as shattered jaw said, kesslers mid rounds were not as dominat as people think.

They go on about kesselers body work, yet could not mention froch rocking kesselers head back with his jab. Hence why he yhad a cut as hung as a magicians sleeve.

Comment

Working...
                      X