Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see this Danny Green interview? Speaks about Jones, Mundine, and Hopkins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I won the equivalent of the Formula 1 Grand Prix in boxing and Mundine is a go kart"

what a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
      I got no problem with Danny hyping himself and trying to land big fights.

My main issue comes when he says and does **** that is just ridiculous. He has been clowning on Mundine like beating Roy makes him better or some ****.

They fought and Mundine taught him a lesson. Danny is in no position to be going on about Mundine. Plus, they are several weight divisions apart. It gets annoying.

I have no problem if you adopt this attitude for all fighters though, thats cool. Its just that often the same people that say "give Green a break, he is just trying to build hype" are the same guys who get pissed off when Mayweather mouths off.
      Understand what your saying Dan , he is putting it on Mundine because its a rematch he would like , nice guys with average ability dont get the fights you have got to dirty people up to get a go , Green is fighting internationals and trying to get big fights while Mundine is fighting locals and trying to avoid big fights , I thinks its frustrating to Green having that lose to Mundine , I feel he was not mind right for that I think the occasion spooked him with the entire country on his back and the weight a bit light for him , he is much more relaxed these days at his right weight and its showing , I think he would beat Mundine now at this weight .

At the end of the day Danny is a bit mouthy at times but hey , its pro boxing .

Comment

Working...
      X