No announcement yet.

blood problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blood problems

after a workout or a run, my body seems to be drained of blood, i no i dont lose any from anywere. my skin goes all tingly and appears to b colourless, as i am dark i go white, rather embarressingly my penis seems to not recieve blood flow, shrinks and does have problems getting erect. is this natural ? antyhing to take without what improves bloodflow ? natural remidies,oils ?is this common or is it just me ?

NO this is not natural. You may be doing serious harm to your body. Have you had your heart checked? How old are you? You could have serious problems, or maybe your penis doesn't get erect because you are really tired from working out, did you ever think of that.

Comment

yea it could be a pretty serious problem, so you might want to get it checked out.
      it might not be a blood problem either. could be something like an allergic reaction on your skin (do you workout in the cold)
      if it is blood related, something like iron deficiency or low red blood cell count will make you feel lethargic and youll be really light headed when you stand up.
      best advice would be go to a real doctor about it.

Comment

Have you tried drinkingn plenty of water before and after? You're supposed to drink 16oz of water 2hrs before a workout, then again 30min before. Keep the body well hydrated.

If this isn't the problem find yourself a doctor.

Echo

Comment

Originally posted by Echojaybird
          Have you tried drinkingn plenty of water before and after? You're supposed to drink 16oz of water 2hrs before a workout, then again 30min before. Keep the body well hydrated.

If this isn't the problem find yourself a doctor.

Echo

u must be reading ross's books

Comment

Yea, drink plenty of water before, while, and after your workout. If this does not help see a doctor, could be a thyroid problem, might just need some magnesium pills

Comment

I don't wanna cause any panic, but I'd chill on the training and get my self checked out IMMEDIATELY. Maybe anemia, but again, I'm just speculating so just get a routine check up and get a blood sample.

Comment

U should be at a doctors office already.

Turning pale and not getting any blood pumping is very serious. Go get checked out asap.

Comment

m00ks and blockburna944, know their stuff... as for your skin being Colorless, thats called Pallor.. ussually, this happens when in shock or being anemic.. as blockaburna944 mentioned, iron deficiency could cause your paleness, which is a type of anemia(m00ks).. and as for the tingling, that could be neurological... with you being in training in all, im pretty sure you are eating healthy... Check with a doctor and have some labs done.. you may be anemic.. check your family background... anemia is ussually genetic..

Comment

i went to doctors and she told me that my body was inable to cope with the intensity of my training at such an early stage and the cold wether,both of them combined forced my body to cut off the wasted blood supply what wasnt needed for the running of the body explaining the paleness in my skin, she told me to lay off training for a while, train at warmer times in the day and start training very lightly and build up

Comment

Working...
                    X