No announcement yet.

Boxing membership

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing membership

tell me if u have to pay to stay in the gym and how much. I wanna join this gym it cost 100 a year. Plus one of the guys has alot of exp in the ring. I think he made it to the golden gloves and won. Is it a good price?? What do u think

Originally posted by Gattz187
    tell me if u have to pay to stay in the gym and how much. I wanna join this gym it cost 100 a year. Plus one of the guys has alot of exp in the ring. I think he made it to the golden gloves and won. Is it a good price?? What do u think

The gym is only as good as the trainers and fighters in it.

100 Dollars a year is a good god damn deal, hell I am paying my trainer 25 dollars a month....I thought that was pretty cheap...That is a steal for you my friend.

Comment

thnx for your thought i am gonna join in like 2 months i have to left my ankle heal a bit before i can train.

Comment

thnx for your thought i am gonna join in like 2 months i have to left my ankle heal a bit before i can train.

Rehab that thing and make sure it is in top shape, critical injury in boxing.

Comment

iam wonder what exercises to do. The doc told me i would be able to do everything in about a month now that like a week. I feel way better now but i cant run yet. i need to regain the muscle in my calf

Comment

iam wonder what exercises to do. The doc told me i would be able to do everything in about a month now that like a week. I feel way better now but i cant run yet. i need to regain the muscle in my calf

Running/Calve raises/Jump Rope.....Can you run?

Comment

not yet jump rope is way out the question at least not yet. I didnt metion that i had surgery on it. 2 screws and a plate. It sounds bad but the break happend above where the ankle moves. My freind has 2 scwers in his ankle but his was far more worse than mine. I was walking with my cast like a month and a half in. Yea so calf raises is prob the only exersice i can do. my advise to u guys dont break any thing it changes you

Comment

Damn! You guys have it freaking great! I checked out several gyms in the NYC area and I still feel like I am getting jobbed. I have to pay $70 a month just for memebership and then I worked out a deal with my trainer (all the trainers at the gym are independent contractors and charge various rates ususlly starting at $25.00/hr) to get 6 months for $600.00. And I only realized after I made this bargain that you get what you pay for. He is complaining now that I need to pay him an extra $200.00 that he didn't do the math when he took my money. I said hell no you entered into a contract (I got him to sign a paper just incase and thank God I did!). So feel good that you guys aren't training in NYC.

Comment

dont u live in the nyc cause ur name says it. anyways its on long island and a rich neighborhood iam surpised too

Comment

dont u live in the nyc cause ur name says it. anyways its on long island and a rich neighborhood iam surpised too
                    Wow! What's the name and where is it? I am currently at Gleason's in Brooklyn. I work in Manhattan so I go after work and then take the train home. It might be hard for me to get home then drive out to the Island but it's worth a look for $100 a year!

Comment

Working...
                    X