• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if mayweather jr fought in the 80's vs hagler, hurns & duran

if mayweather fought in the 80's
    how would he have favored against..
    hearns, hagler & duran?

All three destroy him at any weight. Floyds a welterweight man.

Comment

This thread again? There isnt ONE fighter in the history of the sport that can EASILY beat Floyd. He's a tough fight for pretty much everybody. No one destroys him or just walks through him.

Comment

Floyd wouldn't have fought Hagler.....Leonard won his first title at 147 lbs, was big enough to go higher in weight. Floyd started at 130 lbs.

But he would have had to fight the others, otherwise he wouldn't have any ground to stand on.

Comment

Duran wipes the floor with Floyd at Lightweight, likewise Hagler at MW and The Hitman at JMW. Hearns and Duran vs. Mayweather at Welterweight would be a bit more interesting but I still think Duran and Hearns win.

Comment

Middleweight Hagler, Duran & Hearns at 154/middle.

An exceptional big man will always beat a good little man.

I couldn't see any of the above not knocking Floyd senseless. I mean when you mention a prime Middleweight Hagler (unquestionably one of the best middleweights ever) its getting to the point where its a silly fantasy fight IMO

Floyds had what, 2 fights at 154? He hasn't looked great in either. All 3 of the above put him in a pine box.

Comment

Never heard of hurns

Comment

All 3 easily beat Floyd. He's not a tough fight for either guy and they all destroys him and walk through him.

Comment

Maybe we should start making threads about Leonard vs Jones or Hearns vs Charles. After a certain point size matters.

I can see Duran beating Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather loses to Hagler and Leonard.

I actually think he beats Roberto Duran at any weight class, now does he have a greater resume than Duran? No, will he ever be considered better than Duran? Probably not.

But Hagler and Leonard both TKO or KO Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X