Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magdaleno: I'll Be Ready For War With Rocky Martinez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magdaleno: I'll Be Ready For War With Rocky Martinez!

Over the past year Diego Magdaleno (23-0, 9KOs) has been campaigning for a shot at a world title. The undefeated super featherweight contender will finally get his chance when he faces WBO champion Rocky Martinez (26-1-2, 16KOs) on April 6th in Macau. In a conversation with BoxingScene.com, Magdaleno said that he was surprised his first world title fight would happen in Asia and is excited to finally have the opportunity. [Click Here To Read More]

I really like the Magdaleno Bros. Deigo lacks a bit in the pop department, but he can definitely box. Should be a good fight.

Comment

I got points on Diego!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rocky always been a slugger and he will beat this guy no pop to keep Martinez off of him

Comment

Magdaleno should win a decision unless the corrupt WBO gets rocky another gift

Comment

Rooting for Diego.....

Burgos-Magdaleno sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Rocky always been a slugger and he will beat this guy no pop to keep Martinez off of him
              You picking a PR boxer - now there's a huge shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiei View Post
                Magdaleno should win a decision unless the corrupt WBO gets rocky another gift
                Just remember - EVERY punch that is landed on Martinez is automatically scored for Martinez because they give points based on a guys ability to block every single punch with his chin. They see his chin as being a good defensive device.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  Slugger, but no bomber. Diego has much better foot work and thows much better combos than the last two guys Rocky "beat". Rocky barely edged those guys, took a lot of punches and now he gets another very difficult fight. I'm sure this will be a lot harder than you think, but one thing is for sure. Rocky is giving deserving guys a shot, these are not easy paydays.

Comment

Working...
                  X