Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Guzman win the IBF title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the correct decision and actually Guzman got lucky because of the two KD's that weren't counted.

Comment

• because Guzman is garbage......

Comment

• Damn. I want to see a rematch without that ph@ggot Luis Pabon.

Comment

• Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
          Good decision. Khabib won that fight and he didn't even get a knockdown scored for him. Have to admit I didn't see this coming I thought Guzman would win this easily.
          It was hard for me to think that. Khabib is no joke and Guzman is 36, he showed the sneaky power I was talking about. His 18 wins 7 KO's shows nothing about his power.

Comment

• hopefully khabib will fight mattysse in february because we know garcia is being a pansy by fighting judah.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              because Guzman is garbage......
              Saying this with Maidana on your sigh!

Comment

• Originally posted by King- View Post
                Rematch? Khabib has earned a big fight and a chance to take out this division.
                Yup, Khabib is now at Garcia's front door.

Comment

• Feel sorry for Guzman....but I'm glad Khabib got the W.

Comment

• Like I said, this is the age where fighters who used to be good basically get old in the ring. Although he showed his handspeed and foot movement, he's just no longer the same.

Next is Floyd Mayweather Jr, he will be 36 next year. Let's see if any young fighter out there is good enough to take advantage of Mayweather slowing down. Though Floyd would never fight off balance like Guzman so who ever beats him will have to do it purely on the scorecards or by forcing a stoppage by getting him hurt while he's still standing. They will not knock Floyd down like that, all of balance.

Guzman is past it, but he did show that he's not shot, just old. I knew Khabib was the perfect fighter to do this.

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      Saying this with Maidana on your sigh!
                      Maidana is a limited fighter... no one ever claims he isn't. While Guzman gets overrated to death.
                      Last edited by LeG00N; 11-30-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X