Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree with ESPN as Pacquiao #4 P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say beating Bradley should solidify his spot in the top 3.

Comment

No but only because I have him at #5.

1. Ward
      2. Mayweather Jr.
      3. JMM
      4. Martinez
      5. Manny Pacquiao

Comment

No problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
          No but only because I have him at #5.

1. Ward
          2. Mayweather Jr.
          3. JMM
          4. Martinez
          5. Manny Pacquiao
          Nice...but Im gonna go with

1. Martinez
          2. Andre Ward
          3. Floyd Mayweather
          4. Manny Pacquiao
          5. Juan Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Great Analysis guys, I'm not really sure, maybe it's Pacquiao's level of competition, ESPN'S boxing guys, Not Skip or Stephen. Have been arguing that Pacquiao has been taking weak competition for years now.

They congratulate him on fighting Tim Bradley, but when he does face a young hungry prime fighter, he loses, so i'm not sure.
            PAC has set the bar so high that if he doesn't hurt or knock you out then you automatically win that round. PAC beating down Mosley and chasing him like a man who stole his money = PAC got exposed. PAC beat Margarito to a pulse = Margarito was past prime and a punching bag / Cotto beating Margarito = Very good win, one of Cotto best win.

Comment

But if we are gonna give credit for NON OFFICIAL Victories, such as Marquez beating Pacquiao and Pacquiao beating Bradley.

Then I'm gonna have to give

4. Marquez
              5. Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                PAC has set the bar so high that if he doesn't hurt or knock you out then you automatically win that round. PAC beating down Mosley and chasing him like a man who stole his money = PAC got exposed. PAC beat Margarito to a pulse = Margarito was past prime and a punching bag / Cotto beating Margarito = Very good win, one of Cotto best win.
                I agree, I'm not with the conspiracy theorist on it being a fixed fight on Pac vs Bradley but lets just say....

Maybe Pac has set the bar to high, maybe the judges were expecting Pacquiao to be much more dominate, like numerous knockdowns again Bradley and that's why they scored it for Bradley, the bar was set so high by Pacquiao and he did not reach it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  But if we are gonna give credit for NON OFFICIAL Victories, such as Marquez beating Pacquiao and Pacquiao beating Bradley.

Then I'm gonna have to give

4. Marquez
                  5. Pacquiao
                  Non official victories?

Manny and Jmm was very close. Manny beat bradley by a landslide.

If you ever use "non official victories" as an excuse at least pick the close ones.

Comment

floyd, donaire, ward, martinez and marquez are above pacquiao on my list.

Comment

1. Martinez
                      2. Pacquiao/JM Marquez
                      3. W. Klitschko

- Mayweather is good but he hasn't fought often enough in recent years to be P4P
                      - Ward always fights at home with referees who let him use illegal tactics.
                      - Both Ward and Donaire work with convicted felon Victor Conte, so they should be suspected of PED use.

Comment

Working...
                      X