No announcement yet.

I wonder how Mayweather would do against Rios at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    this is a fight worth thinking about, but not worth making right now...

I think floyd has lost his legs and if rios could crowd floyd he might give himself a chance to win...

but realistically, floyd has a way better jab than alverado and floyd would set rios up for some devastating bombs... I dunno if floyd could stop rios but this fight would give floyd amazing highlights
    Floyds straight right and check hook would keep Rios from coming in. Mayweathers legs are more than good enough. The fight ends in 4-6 rounds if Rios decides to fight, if he decides to just not fight and not throw any punches it would be a KO in the 9th. All the highlights would be from Mayweather. The idea of this fight makes me cringe.

Comment

Lmao.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        Lmao Rios would have to retire after the fight.
        From the elbows that Floyd would catch him with.

Seriously I think it would easily be Floyd's most grueling fight, win or lose.

Comment

Rios is too much of a slugger/brawler to beat someone like Floyd. Just remember his fight with Abril or w/e the dudes name is. All he used was defensive countering and won that fight easily.

Comment

It would be an easy night for Floyd. Very easy. Nothing Rios does would work on Mayweather. Remember the Abril fight only one fight ago in which a guy with half decent counter punching skill, good defense and the ability to fight inside without getting hit won basically every single round, didn't get hurt and hardly even got hit much? Well, it would be worse against Mayweather.

Comment

I like Rios man but Mayweather would annihilate him. Too fast, too slick, too long. Just not a good match up. I believe you gta pressure Mayweather to beat him but Rios to small and not fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                He broke through Alvarado's defense. He backed him up landed bombs and took some massive bombs himself. If he took power shots like that from Alvarado just think how he'd take Floyd's powder puff punches!

What defense? Alvarado doesn't have any defense. His defense had been his great chin.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

What defense? Alvarado doesn't have any defense. His defense had been his great chin.
                  did you watch the fight? At ALL? Or are you just feeding through post
                  Jab was insane. His shell was frustrating and his chin was tough. LOL Do you need me to get you a link to the replay fo the fight? Try watching it!

Comment

Rios is tough, and hits damn hard, but Mayweather would dance circles around him. Alvarado's defense doesn't even compare with Mayweather's.
                    Last edited by Left2theliver; 10-14-2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      this is a fight worth thinking about, but not worth making right now...

I think floyd has lost his legs and if rios could crowd floyd he might give himself a chance to win...

but realistically, floyd has a way better jab than alverado and floyd would set rios up for some devastating bombs... I dunno if floyd could stop rios but this fight would give floyd amazing highlights
                      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      He broke through Alvarado's defense. He backed him up landed bombs and took some massive bombs himself. If he took power shots like that from Alvarado just think how he'd take Floyd's powder puff punches!
                      I wish you could see the look on my face right now. You are comparing Alvarado to the undefeated, boxing genius, elusive Mayweather. Difference between Mayweather and Alvarado? Legs, movement, speed, accuracy, timing , skill, and strategy. Powder puff punches? Seriously? what a troll

Comment

Working...
                      X