Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best MC. Eminem, Scarface, KRS-One, Nas, or Rakim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    He's got a bit of everything.

Every range, every pace, every topic. I'm not saying he's better than Nas even though I believe that, I'm saying that generalisations don't work with Rakim. He's too versatile

Tell em, Capaedia Brown!

Comment

• Eminem.

Comment

• It's embarrassing for this place to have named Eminem being better than Rakim.

That's like saying kobe is better than jordan, shows the age in this place.

Sad..........................

Comment

• i don't have an issue with people picking em. i just take exception to the fact that most of these dudes have never even listened to hip-hop before Mr. Mathers got big. He MUST be the best since he's the best they've ever heard.

:*******:

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            It's embarrassing for this place to have named Eminem being better than Rakim.

That's like saying kobe is better than jordan, shows the age in this place.

Sad..........................
            agreed X 1000.

Comment

• how the **** is eminem winning this poll? he shouldnt even be in the same poll as these guys to begin with. for me its nas with scarface second, scarface is one of my two or three favourite rappers though so i could be biased. i guess you could have him beneath krs one and rakim also. i got rakim third andkrs one 4th with eminem dead last, faaar behind the others.

i dont hate eminem or anything, he is a good rapper, very good even. but he doesnt belong with the greatest legends of hiphop, no way no how. dude gets way to overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                I was gonna get some gorillaz for the drop, but Mrs. Chief convinced me that I dont need another set of 4's So Imma just keep the buick on the 22in blades, and get the 4's redipped, and get a droppa to slide um up under. But yea bruh them Linc dawgs look clean denahb1tch on 4's or 3's, makes um look classy as all hell. When I had the 4's on the buick, it gave it a seriously classy ass look.

You see that broad again, tell her ass if she get outtaline again, you gon have her ass rollerbladin to the liquor store in booty shorts and pigtails to fetch our tall boys this fall.
                Ain't nothing wrong with the Emmitt's on them chops. And that skankaroo? She really wanted her alcohol fix. I ain't get involved with that. She wanted that from parking spot BAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  how the **** is eminem winning this poll? he shouldnt even be in the same poll as these guys to begin with. for me its nas with scarface second, scarface is one of my two or three favourite rappers though so i could be biased. i guess you could have him beneath krs one and rakim also. i got rakim third andkrs one 4th with eminem dead last, faaar behind the others.

i dont hate eminem or anything, he is a good rapper, very good even. but he doesnt belong with the greatest legends of hiphop, no way no how. dude gets way to overrated.
                  Eminem is pretty good. The poll speaks for its self.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Meth is my favorite of all time but Em is really close second or tie 1.

All said Marshall Mathers might be the greatest rapper of all time.
                    I love me some Meth, his flow is sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                      Ain't nothing wrong with the Emmitt's on them chops. And that skankaroo? She really wanted her alcohol fix. I ain't get involved with that. She wanted that from parking spot BAD.
                      Wesley Snipes FTW then it is mah homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X