Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I re-watched Khan vs Peterson: WHAT A ROBBERY !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    If he took one which he did, then he HAD to take another because Amir CONTINUED to repeat the same fouls despite more warnings over and over...

Another ref another day maybe there is no deductions but this ref made a point of not taking these infringements lightly (which he is entitled to do) and Khan didnt listen, its on Amir imho.

I thought Lamont boxed out of his skin though and fought a great fight where as with Khan there is room for improvement on that performance and more deductions would be unlikely so id favour Amir in the return if it happens
    I do understand where you're coming from, having watched the fight again it's clear to see that Lamont was also pushing against the ropes and going in with the head dose that suggest double standards to you as an observer?

The bottom line is something which I think most people on here would agree with and that is another ref and Khan would have won the fight on a UD and to me this should not be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
      Robberies in DC aren't that uncommon so.........
      This is the one of the posters I have read that makes the most sense.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        You were probably watching like a fan boy,i had Peterson by a point.but i would have been cool with a draw.
        U know it was a bad decision when people that argue the fight was won by Peterson say ^^^^^^stuff like that I had Khan winning the fight scored rd by rd ahead 4 points. I am one to post rd by rd scores during the fight thread. At worst Kahn won the fight by 2 points.

Comment

Originally posted by FJRod View Post
          U know it was a bad decision when people that argue the fight was won by Peterson say ^^^^^^stuff like that I had Khan winning the fight scored rd by rd ahead 4 points. I am one to post rd by rd scores during the fight thread. At worst Kahn won the fight by 2 points.
          Khan won the fight clearly. Cause you just cant give Peterson more than 4 rounds, it is just not possible. I dont know why some pple act as if Peterson really won this fight.
          If you got a little bit of boxing knowledge and watch the fight unbiased, there is no way you could see Peterson as a winner at the end

Comment

Working...
          X