No announcement yet.

The Andrew Luck sweepstakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Andrew Luck sweepstakes

Almost every team in the NFL would love to get Andrew Luck, but only 3 or 4 teams have a chance to get the #1 pick. Theres been discussion of Sam Bradford being traded if they get the #1 pick. And the colts possibly trading Peyton. The question is what quaterback is untouchable in the NFL from being traded to get Andrew Luck?

Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are the only two i think

Peyton is finished...if any GM is dumb enough to trade for him, they should be fired on the spot.

And yeah, my team doesn't need or want Andrew Luck

Comment

Originally posted by kennipolk View Post
      Almost every team in the NFL would love to get Andrew Luck, but only 3 or 4 teams have a chance to get the #1 pick. Theres been discussion of Sam Bradford being traded if they get the #1 pick. And the colts possibly trading Peyton. The question is what quaterback is untouchable in the NFL from being traded to get Andrew Luck?

Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are the only two i think
      steelers wont trade ben at this point

Comment

it would be awesome if the Colts get him...

Comment

The Rams arent trading Bradford where did you hear that nonsense? He has like a 45 Million bonus that another team would have to eat lol.

He will simply go to the team with the worst record. No one is trading starters for him.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            The Rams arent trading Bradford where did you hear that nonsense? He has like a 45 Million bonus that another team would have to eat lol.

He will simply go to the team with the worst record. No one is trading starters for him.
            likely Miami bound IMO

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Sportscenter was just talking about it yesterday, they say Luck is the highest ranked QB since Elway. Me personaly i wouldnt trade for him because he could turn out a bust.

Comment

There's a lot of QB's who are safe, imo. Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Ben, Stafford, Ryan, Schaub. Just to name a few.

Doesn't mean those teams wouldn't still love to have him. But they're not trading their starters to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  likely Miami bound IMO
                  Yessssssss!

Comment

i think teams will try and lose b4 trading an already good starting QB...if Rams got it..they would b smarter trading their first pick to another team for some O Line gr8ness..Bradford is smart and a gr8 QB he's just on a bad team...wouldnt make sense for them to trade him to another team thats bad as those teams are bad for the same reasons...couldnt get any real help Luck would suck on Rams as well.....Miami obviously needs him the most and hope he goes there..but there are other GOOD qb's in the draft just cause they look good onpaper dont mean that equals NFL gr8ness

Comment

Working...
                    X