Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavy bag stand Review!! Best stand i have ever seen!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy bag stand Review!! Best stand i have ever seen!!

XMarkŪ Commercial Heavy Bag Speed Bag Stand - XM-2844

This stand is the best stand i have seen. it allows for way more footwork then all the others i have seen, and has a adjustable speedbag. Also i do not have to weight it down!

most stands have the stupidest legs that allow for zero footwork and if you punch hard the bag hits the stand.
    like this one.

they have the one i got(commercial) and another one that is cheaper, 299.99 if i remember right. the cheaper one is less quality steel. but same dimensions as the one i have.

i will post pics as soon as i can. maybe even a video

ANYONE LOOKING FOR A STAND GET THIS!!!!

just to show the size of the thing. im 5'10 and a whooping 235........lol
    Last edited by The Future; 09-11-2011, 02:24 AM.

I like it, seems solid, but i'm so much of a mover that the fact that I can't circle a bag always put me off getting a stand for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeradon84 View Post
      I like it, seems solid, but i'm so much of a mover that the fact that I can't circle a bag always put me off getting a stand for myself.
      Yeah i like moving around the whole bag also. but when i had mine mounted to the ceiling it caused sooo much noise.

Comment

How did you have your bag mounted to the ceiling? Just curious cuz i'm getting stuff together to put one up in my garage soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Shing View Post
          How did you have your bag mounted to the ceiling? Just curious cuz i'm getting stuff together to put one up in my garage soon.
          Just mounted to a ceiling support beam. You can a beam mount at everlast. Either the screw in kind or there's ones that wrap around the beam(if exposed of course)

Comment

Thats the best bag stand that I've ever seen. How about the speed bag platform, how does that hold up? Do you get good rebound?

Comment

Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
              Thats the best bag stand that I've ever seen. How about the speed bag platform, how does that hold up? Do you get good rebound?

I am quite happy with the speed bag platform, beg rebounds very well

Comment

That's a nice stand man, I heard that the cieling mounted bags do get noisy, any word on the wall mounted one?..

I plan on buying one for my sons room soon.

like this one.

Comment

those bags on stands like that are worthless, I mean if you have absolutely no other choice then I guess get one but they really don't serve the purpose.

if you're gonna get a bag you gotta be able to circle it and move. with them stands all you can do is stand and punch in one place.

waste of money imo

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    those bags on stands like that are worthless, I mean if you have absolutely no other choice then I guess get one but they really don't serve the purpose.

if you're gonna get a bag you gotta be able to circle it and move. with them stands all you can do is stand and punch in one place.

waste of money imo
                    With this one u deff don't have to stand in one place, its tight going between the base and bag BUT for a HOME GYM bag its way way better then the others.....Ideally u do want to move around the whole bag but sometimes u just can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X