Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think this whole "hip hop is dead" movement relates to boxings "the heavyweight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipside View Post
    when they mean hip-hop is dead i think they saying sales aint doing good and all that and that reason you gave is exactly why it hasnt. i havent bought any legit cd ever.LOL! except for reasonable doubt which i found in a discount store for $2
    the sales are doing fine but the east coast.... ur right the rappers on the east say its dead bc they cant sell ****

no1 in the south or midwest says that just the east...... and in east aint the only place with rappers

thats my point in there complaining, bc the south blew up and there sales go pringles box so they say "HIP HOP IS DEAD" but it INST dead

its dead in the east haaa

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTYME View Post
      the sales are doing fine but the east coast.... ur right the rappers on the east say its dead bc they cant sell ****

no1 in the south or midwest says that just the east...... and in east aint the only place with rappers

thats my point in there complaining, bc the south blew up and there sales go pringles box so they say "HIP HOP IS DEAD" but it INST dead

its dead in the east haaa
      it aint as hot as 3-4 years ago though

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
        it aint as hot as 3-4 years ago though
        i think it is...... i never ****ed with most of those rappers who are complaining they arent selling now......

what made it so how 3-4 years ago? the same artists pretty much are in the game...

like method man just dropped a album 3 weeks ago i dl'd it ... **** was ehhh

and sales went mcdonalds breakfast menu east coast is in trouble.....

but i know u understand what im sayin what im sayin bout the east... if the east wanna say "hip hop is dead" say "hip hop is dead in the east" i wont argue with it being dead in the east cuz haaaaaaa yep those *****s r done unless they change somethin but hip hop in general isnt dead

Comment

Meth's album didnt sell because he got no promotion at all. Can you give me examples of Hip Hop that IS selling? Dont just say the south either. I want names...

Comment

lmaooooooo EVERYONE in the south is selling tho.......

even *****z with there 1st cd like young joc going plat....

take a look at the A and take a look at htwon i dont have 2 say anynames...

pick out 90% of the artist that droped a cd from there this year and they sold good

just bc method man went soda pop doesnt mean *****s should blame it on there label... the artist has to work had to promote to....... all method did 2 promote i saw was go on "wild n out" and that was WAY be4 the cd came out.... he has to take his time to get his music out

i blame method his record label (def jam) i blame every1... i mean take a look at def jame now... they were talking about kicking method off the label def jam a "east coast" label pretty much has now turned into "def jam south" no1 besides them are selling

Comment

Young Joc is the furthest from Hip Hop you can get. He is the definition of Southern rap, a lot of bass and mediocre lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                Young Joc is the furthest from Hip Hop you can get. He is the definition of Southern rap, a lot of bass and mediocre lyrics.
                dont forget about the millions neither me or u have.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGTYME View Post
                  lmaooooooo EVERYONE in the south is selling tho.......

even *****z with there 1st cd like young joc going plat....

take a look at the A and take a look at htwon i dont have 2 say anynames...

pick out 90% of the artist that droped a cd from there this year and they sold good

just bc method man went soda pop doesnt mean *****s should blame it on there label... the artist has to work had to promote to....... all method did 2 promote i saw was go on "wild n out" and that was WAY be4 the cd came out.... he has to take his time to get his music out

i blame method his record label (def jam) i blame every1... i mean take a look at def jame now... they were talking about kicking method off the label def jam a "east coast" label pretty much has now turned into "def jam south" no1 besides them are selling

only reason ppl sayin hiphop is dead is cause the south is up and e.coast aint nowhere to be found

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
                    lmaoooo aww ur one of the guys who thinks u have to be from the east or "your not hip hop"

give me a break .... because some1 is from the south and raps about **** other than killing eachother doesnt mean there not hip hop

i mean *****z want to rap so much about killing i bet 1 out of 20 are actually killa's

"if all you rappers are killas which one of u *****s spitting is the casualties"

thats y new york cant sell right now all them got so big ego's and all beef with eachother and isolate themselves from the rest of the music industry with the same attitude that ur giving right now "i dont want to collab with that artist he defines "southern rap"

and *****s pick up on that hate and dont want to buy that ****.... so all the other regions let new york beef like crazy on mixtapes cds ext just not selling anything and other coasts are collabing with eachother..... haa imma b real since u came out so blunt with the 'southern rap' statement.....

lol ppl stay hating on the south but there getting paid, never said u have to like southern hip hop but i bet u just hate on a artist bc he is from the south r sounds like hes from the south...

sales mean everything 2 btw....

when everyone says "i dont care what my favorite artist sells" they better start caring....

bc sales mean EVERYTHING esp when ur signed to a record label... it pretty much determines when ur next album is droping... like meth i bet he doesnt put out another cd for 3 or 4 years after this flop.......

this is real talk

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6 View Post
                      only reason ppl sayin hiphop is dead is cause the south is up and e.coast aint nowhere to be found
                      HAAAAAAAAAAA EXACTLY DAWG AND N!GGAS STAY HATING CUZ THERE NOT SELLING AND THE SOUTH IS

i think its comedy like a bunch of whiney *****'s.....

i know u see what im saying

Comment

Working...
                      X