View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 03:34 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1290 Post(s)
famicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond reputefamicommander has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,902.93
Total Points: 41,419.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon312 View Post
Wilder was rocked by Brezeale. Doesn't mean **** tbh. Go back and watch the Belbreis fight. Usyk showed that he had a really good chin and unlike AJ & Fury he will go for the finish. I see him fighting Wilder from the inside and breaking him down. Usyk's IQ is on the level of Loma, Thurman, and Crawford, he is not going to allow Wilder to get full leverage on his shots.
It only takes one.

Fury and Ortiz are both very, very smart and skilled fighters and both are much bigger than Usyk. Wilder put them both on their backs multiple times.

I won't believe Usyk's chin is good enough until I see him take a punch from a big punching heavyweight.

If he stands up to the best shots that a guy like Ortiz or Povetkin or Whyte can throw, I'll believe in him.
famicommander is online now   Reply With Quote