No announcement yet.

Need another reason not to watch TUF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need another reason not to watch TUF?

From: Jake Shields Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile Posted: 10 hours ago Member Since: 1/1/01 Posts: 1506
    Headed out to Vegas tomorrow for 6 or 7 weeks to film. Chuck asked me a couple weeks ago and I agreed to help out. Should be fun. -Jake

I'm sorry, isn't he signed to Strikeforce, and the reigning Middleweight champion scheduled to fight Dan Henderson in April?

SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by NeXt In Line View Post
      I'm sorry, isn't he signed to Strikeforce, and the reigning Middleweight champion scheduled to fight Dan Henderson in April?

SMH.
      He's being brought on as a grappling coach.

Comment

cant wait for the new tuf i dont like the idea of the choachs fighting tho,

Comment

Originally posted by murmagic View Post
          cant wait for the new tuf i dont like the idea of the choachs fighting tho,
          Guess that makes one of us.

Comment

Haven't needed for a long time.

Comment

Razor Rob's going to be part of Tito's coaching staff

Comment

if shields is gonna be there, tito should get jason " the human mattress" miller to be his assistant coach

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  if shields is gonna be there, tito should get jason " the human mattress" miller to be his assistant coach
                  hahahaha, Mayhem is a hoot. I heard that there will be 32 fighters this time. And the whole format is being changed. Another DW big secret. I'll just go ask Randy Couture whats up......

Comment

They're probably just going back too the whole fight your way onto the show thing like they've done the past few seasons except for last season. They couldn't do it last season or their ratings machine Kimbo would've never even made it into the house...

Comment

Working...
                    X