View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 12:35 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond reputesebspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 620,296,610.24
Total Points: 631,789,527.37
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - The Gully Gad Gay and Lesbian Pride - Mr E Mann 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ406 View Post
agreed, Urango blew him out.

I never really thought Herman to be all that great to begin with. I remember someone on hear loudly boasting about Herman was going to outbox Urango and I just found it comical .. as again Herman's being over rated a bit.

he's a solid fighter, but B level at best. don't see him as talented enough to get over that hurdle so to speak.

didn't know his hands are fragile, I just know he doesn't hit terribly hard.
You know what, I respect your opinion, but I think he is underrated, look, Jose Luis Castillo took him for an easy tune-up fight, Malignaggi thought it would be an easy fight... They all under estimated Ngoudjo. I'm with you when you say he's a B level boxer, he doesn't hit hard(45% ko percentage), but he's a nice boxer to watch and he deserved the W against Malignaggi which would have gave him the IBF jr. welterweight belt.

He also has two great wins against Souleymane Mbaye and Randall Bailey,you can't dislike the man, he never feared anybody and is always ready to face better opposition
sebspeed is offline   Reply With Quote