Floyd Mayweather: Really 38-1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather: Really 38-1?

Score it!... #7 - Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Jose Luis Castillo I

When Floyd Mayweather Jr. faces Juan Manuel Marquez on September 19, he'll be bringing an unblemished mark of 39-0 into the ring with him. That's what the official record states, however many that watched his first lightweight encounter with Jose Luis Castillo on April 20, 2002, believe the defensive whiz from Grand Rapids came out a decided second best.

Was the unanimous decision given to Floyd that night at the MGM Grand a just one?

Or was the rugged Mexican robbed of his rightful victory?

Click the link below if you're interested in seeing how The Boxing Bulletin had it.

http://theboxingbulletin.blogspot.co...r-vs-jose.html

I would copy and paste everything here, but it's impossible with the formatting. Included are the official cards, comments from the HBO team, instructions from the trainers and analysis from the Bulletin team...

i believe castillo won
    but who cares floyd beat him in a rematch
    everyone has atleast one controversial decision on their record
    floyd is 39-0

Comment

Castillo should have goten the decision IMO.Mayweather beat him in the rematch.

Like british fan said everyone has a controversial fight on their record.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        i believe castillo won
        floyd is 39-0
        cosign mate

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
          i believe castillo won
          floyd is 39-0
          Great point,for instance,Oscar got robbed sooo much that they gave him a bad win,in the Sturm victory!!Collazo's victory has to be comming soon!!

Comment

Originally posted by PROD View Post
            Score it!... #7 - Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Jose Luis Castillo I

When Floyd Mayweather Jr. faces Juan Manuel Marquez on September 19, he'll be bringing an unblemished mark of 39-0 into the ring with him. That's what the official record states, however many that watched his first lightweight encounter with Jose Luis Castillo on April 20, 2002, believe the defensive whiz from Grand Rapids came out a decided second best.

Was the unanimous decision given to Floyd that night at the MGM Grand a just one?

Or was the rugged Mexican robbed of his rightful victory?

Click the link below if you're interested in seeing how The Boxing Bulletin had it.

http://theboxingbulletin.blogspot.co...r-vs-jose.html

I would copy and paste everything here, but it's impossible with the formatting. Included are the official cards, comments from the HBO team, instructions from the trainers and analysis from the Bulletin team...
            he's undefeated period.....much as i dislike calzaghe, and thought hopkins won their fight, fact remains calzaghe retired undefeated.

Comment

Working...
            X