Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Does the Pacquiao-Bradley Master Thread have 100k more views than Floyd-Maidana??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
    How is it a fail? Since you trying to gloat over replies now if a floyd fan gloat over better ppv numbers then this thread a fail or you rather have people on this troll fill site talking about the fight instead of buying it you know the may 3rd card going to sell more so are trying to save face by making this thread lmao
    this is a troll thread, you know that right?

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
      better fight?
      Join date 2012..............did you really steal that other posters "floyd stans landing in a thread to rescue him" sig, or are you his alt? Way to display a lack of originality if it's the former.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Join date 2012..............did you really steal that other posters "floyd stans landing in a thread to rescue him" sig, or are you his alt? Way to display a lack of originality if it's the former.
        it's the same guy ya dingus

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          It better be.

Comment

Did he change his screen name?

Or is he using an alt? Because that would be a bannable offense.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Did he change his screen name?

Or is he using an alt? Because that would be a bannable offense.
              yeah bro..he did. u can check his profile vbux info, his old name was armed convict which i remember had the same sig

i never knew it was against the rules to make alts, i kno posters do it all the time. its so easy to spot alts, yet completely obvious alts like stax ondeck, face untouched (who actually use proxy servers to mask there IP adress so admin cant backtrace there main acc) are scotch free.

Comment

this is a troll thread, you know that right?
                Hell he seem like a good poster a couple of ago now he just making dumb azz threads everybody wtf happen to him? But like i said pac/tim a better fight imo

Comment

yeah bro..he did. u can check his profile vbux info, his old name was armed convict which i remember had the same sig

i never knew it was against the rules to make alts, i kno posters do it all the time. its so easy to spot alts, yet completely obvious alts like stax ondeck, face untouched (who actually use proxy servers to mask there IP adress so admin cant backtrace there main acc) are scotch free.
                  Lmao stax on deck prolly had like 10 alts on here

Comment

Originally posted by tyshun30 View Post
                    Hell he seem like a good poster a couple of ago now he just making dumb azz threads everybody wtf happen to him? But like i said pac/tim a better fight imo
                    I discovered drugs.

Comment

• 220k view just wow truly truly unreal

Comment

Working...
                      X