Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which side are Floyd fans choosing in this divorce?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which side are Floyd fans choosing in this divorce?

When Mayweather made many public appearances with 50, a lot of sigs of TMT where all over boxingscene which included 50 and his bff shopping, throwing money, holding belts etc... Floyd fans were happy this came about. It was the two most sht talking and bad guys of entertainment. Now seems like they are heading to divorce court. Who will get cropped out of the picture first? Who do you blame for this divorce? I know fighthype (***** headquarters) has gotten their 2 cents in on Twitter they are siding with their boy of course.

I was always unimpressed. ALWAYS. When TMT was formed, I argued night and day about how it was a bad idea.

Comment

I blame society forcing them to hide their gayness. If it wasn't for that they would probably still be together. Floyd had to hire a girlfriend to keep up appearances. This in turn made 50 look more gay then him and Floyd look like he's only gay part time. So of course 50 had to bang her proving he wasn't gay all the time either. This led to the turmoil in the relationship.

Comment

Working...
      X