Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**The Official: Tengan un buen fin de semana/que hicieron en el weekend thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The Official: Tengan un buen fin de semana/que hicieron en el weekend thread!!!

Here we can come in and say what (or who) we did over the weekend y los viernes podemos mandarnos a todos o a alguien un buen deseo de fin de semana!!!

Que todos tengan un buen fin!!!!!! =0)

eve el joto de Storm.....,.

slick dick- "omg omg every1 im going to spend my weekend sucking dick to feed my family so im going to miss all of u. everybody please post in this thread because i'd love to hear what all my girlfriends are doing...i will mis u all so much.even u storm"

Comment

Originally posted by Dro-Town View Post
      slick dick- "omg omg every1 im going to spend my weekend sucking dick to feed my family so im going to miss all of u. everybody please post in this thread because i'd love to hear what all my girlfriends are doing...i will mis u all so much.even u storm"
      hahahahaha You *****s still at it. Let's wait till Monday and see Ric's reply.

Comment

im probably goin to go to el rodeo, sino el sunday voy a ser una carne asada y alitas.

Comment

Im gonna got o Applebees to see UFC 127, hopefully that fool Penn ****s up Fitch, then im coming home and watch Brandon Rios **** up Acosta while drinkin some Modelos with some limes!!!!!There aint much to do up here in West Virginia!! If I was in Cali with the rest of mi familia I would be having a Carne Azada!!

Comment

This weekend I'm working on my taxes, it sucks.

Comment

El fin de semana estubo suave......decided to have a chill relaxed weekend......getting ready for next weekend for my boy's b day bash......it's gonna be bannannannas!!!!! ance:

Comment

Originally posted by Round 1 View Post
                This weekend I'm working on my taxes, it sucks.
                Damn that broad is fine as fuuuuuuuuk!!!!! who dat b?

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
                  Im gonna got o Applebees to see UFC 127, hopefully that fool Penn ****s up Fitch, then im coming home and watch Brandon Rios **** up Acosta while drinkin some Modelos with some limes!!!!!There aint much to do up here in West Virginia!! If I was in Cali with the rest of mi familia I would be having a Carne Azada!!
                  Where in Cali is your fam at playa???

Comment

i had a pretty good weekend, stayed home watch the rios fight. sunday i slept all day and relaxed. made some fajitas and drank some beer and did a couple of lines

Comment

Working...
                    X