Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant had to pull the plug on his daughter's life support to end her suffering

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caleb Plant had to pull the plug on his daughter's life support to end her suffering

https://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...ia/2497212002/

Can't imagine the pain of having to do that, especially a kid so young.

Just shows you that we sit here and talk **** about boxers and whatnot, but forgetting they're all real folk that go through hardships like everyone else.

Same with Wilder, we all sit here and judge the character of these people but in the end he was just a guy that wanted to make money to better the life of his disabled kid and get her the right medical care, same with Ortiz and probably plenty of others.

Puts it all into perspective though doesn't it. It's just a fight/sport/entertainment. Not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Man, that's some ****ed up shiz. Good luck to him even tho I have the other guy winning. Hopefully he gets paid good Sunday.

Comment

Damn I will feel bad about cheering against him now.

Comment

I feel like Plant can win with sheer determination and skills...it's hard to beat someone with a mindset shaped by past experiences in his life like this. Same with Fury, you can knock him to the ground as much as you will but he will always try to get up again to punch you in the face.

Comment

that's pretty fucked up

Comment

Man that is crazy. My daughter was at the hospital for a month for Pertussis at 1 month old. She was plugged to all kind of machine and can't imagine the suffering the guy been through. Seeing your kid suffer is the worse.

War Caleb. Hope he will win his fight

Comment

My wife and kid (1 year 11 moths old) got on a plane yesterday.
                This house feels empty without them. They are on vacation at my parents and will be back in a month.

I can only wish Caleb good luck with his life, but that pain that he is going thru will be with him for life.
                I can't even start thinking what would happen to me if I loose my child.

All my prayers are with him now.

Comment

I wish him all the best, that’s truly messed up. A difficult thing to do.

Comment

That's pretty sad. Poor guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X