Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Deal Being Sorted Out, Says Frank Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Deal Being Sorted Out, Says Frank Warren

A rematch between Tyson Fury and WBC champion Deontay Wilder could take place in the United States in the first half of this year, promoter Frank Warren said on Friday. Wilder and Fury fought to a thrilling, but controversial, split decision draw at the Staples Center in Los Angeles last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Welp there goes the neighborhood lol wonder what matchroom is going to do next.

Comment

Who would have guessed the rematch would take place in the states, specifically in Vegas? It was never going to the UK, NEVER.

Where are those that said Fury doesn't care about money and he holds all the cards of where the fight will take place at?? Like, who the hell DOESN'T care about money? And there was talks of him donating his entire purse in the first Wilder fight to charity. Did that end up happening?

Anyways, I think they have to let the Joshua situation play out. If he fights Whyte in April, then you can't go that month. May is an option but June makes the most sense. Because the T-Mobile arena is booked for the Canelo fight in May, and do you really want to go back to back weeks in the same arena?

PPV should do great numbers though. 700-1m is my guess.

Comment

Anyone want to take my 50k point bet that the fight won't happen next?

Comment

I hope they can do it again, truly respect and appreciate both Wilder and Fury but I have no faith in the judges whether the fight is on U.S or UK soil

Comment

What about Breazeale doe!?

Comment

Deontay wilder by SD this time.

Comment

"The venue is looking like the U.S., that's where the money is. Tyson was disappointed with the judging with the last fight, as I was, so a lot of things need to be sorted but the U.S. is where they want it, probably in the second quarter."

Here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Anyone want to take my 50k point bet that the fight won't happen next?
                  I believe it won't as well.

Comment

Hopefully this will land on Memorial Day weekend like Spence/Brook did a couple years back....that'll set that whole weekend off! Besides, there are what...3 or 4 PPVs before then??? My pockets will need a break by then.

Love both guys, but War Fury!

Comment

Working...
                    X