"Team Khan" Movie Documents Khan's Efforts To Fight Floyd And Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    i wish he had the skill set to beat danny garcia😆😆😆😆

6 yrs and counting since khan has been a champion.
    He did have the skill set to beat Garcia but several factors going into that fight accounted for the loss. He chased the rematch for years but Angel knew they got lucky so they avoided it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Any fighter can potentially beat any other. Khan has lived off potential his whole career, sat around and thought he was going to be handed his shot on a plate like he has been given his whole career. He's such and entitled ******, i mean he's literally ******ed.
      I've been saying this for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        Not every other fighter has the skill set to potentially beat them both like Khan does.
        At which time frame in their careers did Khan really had a chance against these two?
        I’m sure you would just answer when they were both past it.
        Even now a 40 yr old Manny at 20% of himself against 31 yr old Khan, he still wouldn’t be the underdog.

Idk why you guys think so highly of Khan when he hasn’t even proven shyt, apart from that good run at 140 what else did he achieve for the last 6 years???

That’s right going life and death against the samuel vargas of the world at 31, that should be a fighters prime right??

Pac and floyd were number 1 & 2 p4p during that point in their careers. While Khan is lucky to make top 50 lol

Comment

He did have the skill set to beat Garcia but several factors going into that fight accounted for the loss. He chased the rematch for years but Angel knew they got lucky so they avoided it.
          No. He most definitely did not. He gets consistently outboxed/timed and consequently beat/stopped/dropped by counter punchers or others. Not a single person on earth thinks he’d somehow beat THE most skilled and THE best counter counter puncher. Or that he’d cope with the sheer ferocity and firepower of Pac.

Khan’s greatest “skill” is making people believe that handspeed = skill. It’s winning 2 rounds before he’s inevitebly figured out and timed.

Khan is a brave man, love the guy...but he’s also delusional.

Both Floyd and Pac stop him. Not even up for debate. His chin is just too easy to find and he’s always completely unaware. Khan fights in a manner that’s like...he didnt know they were supposed to punch back. He literally just gets cracked completely unaware with EVERYONEs best punch. He’s got almost zero defensive responsibility/awareness when he throws.

Let the dream go it wouldnt have ever happened and the reason it didnt is because he lost to lesser fighters than the two he “chased”

Comment

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7633666

Fly-on-the-wall documentary about professional boxer Amir Khan. Filmed over two years, it follows Amir and his team in their quest to fight the best boxer on the planet, the unbeaten Floyd Mayweather Jr.
            Directors: Oliver Clark, Blair Macdonald
            Stars: Amir Khan, Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Pure comedy again for Khan, lol to people supporting his delusional ass.
            Went life and death with Vargas “Oh i needed them rounds i could have KOed him had i pushed for it” lol

Went life and death with Algieri “well if algieri fought pac that way he would’ve won” LMAOOO

“Algieri win got pac the mayweather fight” LMAOOO

Better documentary would be Khan’s top 10 delusional comments ever. And 10 wouldn’t be enough

Comment

this is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                No. He most definitely did not. He gets consistently outboxed/timed and consequently beat/stopped/dropped by counter punchers or others. Not a single person on earth thinks he’d somehow beat THE most skilled and THE best counter counter puncher. Or that he’d cope with the sheer ferocity and firepower of Pac.

Khan’s greatest “skill” is making people believe that handspeed = skill. It’s winning 2 rounds before he’s inevitebly figured out and timed.

Both Floyd and Pac stop him. Not even up for debate. His chin is just too easy to find and he’s always completely unaware. Khan fights in a manner that’s like...he didnt know they were supposed to punch back. He literally just gets cracked completely unaware with EVERYONEs best punch. He’s got almost zero defensive responsibility/awareness when he throws.

Let the dream go it wouldnt have ever happened and the reason it didnt is because he lost to lesser fighters than the two he “chased”
                Funny thing is if them fights happen today he still wouldn’t be favored against this old past prime ATGs. And he’s 31! lol

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  At which time frame in their careers did Khan really had a chance against these two?
                  I’m sure you would just answer when they were both past it.
                  Even now a 40 yr old Manny at 20% of himself against 31 yr old Khan, he still wouldn’t be the underdog.

Idk why you guys think so highly of Khan when he hasn’t even proven shyt, apart from that good run at 140 what else did he achieve for the last 6 years???

That’s right going life and death against the samuel vargas of the world at 31, that should be a fighters prime right??

Pac and floyd were number 1 & 2 p4p during that point in their careers. While Khan is lucky to make top 50 lol

Khan didn't go life and death with Samuel Vargas. He dominated Vargas in the majority of rounds but he did get knocked down once. That isn't going life and death but many people have a tendency to exaggerate any success that a Khan opponent has against him. Khan beat Vargas relatively easily, despite getting knocked down once. It's a strange phenomenon that a certain contingent also showed in the Algieri fight, someone who he beat equally as easily as Vargas.

Floyd avoided Khan and fought Maidana - someone who Khan had already beaten. This was after Khan had won an official poll on Floyd's site to be his next opponent but Floyd avoided Khan in possibly the most public duck in recorded history. Floyd ultimately performed worse against Maidana than Khan did when he beat him. He couldn't even knock Maidana down in 24 rounds and Khan dropped him in 1. It was around that time that the match up would have been most intriguing but it still remains a mouth-watering proposition even today, although I think most of us would give Khan the edge based on Floyd's sloppy performance against McGregor - a boxer who was having his pro debut and who won more rounds against Floyd than Vargas, a long-time pro boxer, won against Khan.
                  Last edited by FlatLine; 09-30-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post

Khan has the ability to beat both of them, especially today. The Floyd who fought McGregor I believe would have not only been beaten by Khan, he would have probably been knocked out by Khan - but that's assuming he fought in the same aggressive style that he fought McGregor.

A prime Floyd and a prime Pac against a prime Khan I would give both of them a 60-40 edge in that fight to beat Khan, but that still means Khan had a decent enough chance (more so than most) to beat them both.

Comment

Khan didn't go life and death with Samuel Vargas. He dominated Vargas in the majority of rounds but he did get knocked down once. That isn't going life and death but many people have a tendency to exaggerate any success that a Khan opponent has against him. Khan beat Vargas relatively easily, despite getting knocked down once. It's a strange phenomenon that a certain contingent also showed in the Algieri fight, someone who he beat equally as easily as Vargas.

Floyd avoided Khan and fought Maidana - someone who Khan had already beaten. This was after Khan had won an official poll on Floyd's site to be his next opponent but Floyd avoided Khan in possibly the most public duck in recorded history. Floyd ultimately performed worse against Maidana than Khan did when he beat him. He couldn't even knock Maidana down in 24 rounds and Khan dropped him in 1. It was around that time that the match up would have been most intriguing but it still remains a mouth-watering proposition even today, although I think most of us would give Khan the edge based on Floyd's sloppy performance against McGregor - a boxer who was having his pro debut and who won more rounds against Floyd than Vargas, a long-time pro boxer, won against Khan.
                      I guess that would be the expectation from you considering you talk too much and constantly claiming you’ve been avoided by the previous 2 ATGs. “My sparring partners are better than Vargas” lmao
                      Like it or not he underperformed against a guy Danny and Spence KOed with ease years ago. If that was good enough of a win for you to prove he has indeed a chance against Floyd and Manny wow!!
                      Like I said, even right where those two ATGs are shot as hell he still wouldn’t be favored over them eventhough he is 31! That alone tells a lot!!

Khan fought the same algieri that got pac knocked around 6 times from pillar to post and didn’t win a single round. Khan underperformed badly on that one as well!

And I fully give Khan credit for that good run at 140, including that win over maidana. But that was like 6-8 yrs ago. And he hasn’t done shyt since then.

Where was Floyd 6-8 yrs ago? Probably Beating Mosley, Marquez and Cotto. Now who did Khan beat close to them???

All the guys Khan lost to, Floyd would toy with.

You are likely just in love with Khan’s flashiness, and mistake it for skills. Don’t get me wrong he was really good at one point in his career. But that was a long time ago.
                      He never lived up to anything, he’s already 31 and hasn’t touch top 5 p4p once and likely be easily forgotten if he retires right now. What has this dude really achieved??

Comment

Working...
                      X